prissoner

we have been riding for hours, I have never ridden a horse before and have started to develop riding sores on my legs, not to mention the horrible pain in my wrists from being tied to the horse this long. the prince turned to look back at his men and me and said "we will stop here for the night and and continue on to the palace tomorrow morning were the girl will be speaking to my father, until then" he says as he turns to look at me " you will be in my sight at all times, am I under stood miss...?" He pause to look at me, just now realizing he doesn't know my name "Ember" I reply shortly "Do you have a last name Ember?" he replies with a smirk "none that I recall ever wanting to give" I say with a sarcastic smile of my own. I watched amused as his smirk slowly faded from his face. "just go to sleep we have a long day tomorrow" he replied grumpily before climbing off his horse and walking away. well so much for never leaving his sight, a guard comes over and unties me from the horse before he pulls me down and brings me over to a large tree where he ties me up yet again. I Huff in annoyance and plop down next to my tree "so when's dinner sunshine?" I say in a annoying cheerful tone to the stone faced guard. He gives me an annoyed look before he grumbles under his breath and walks away. Some time latter in the night another guard brings me a stale loaf of bread and some water, I quickly eat it and lay down as best I could tied to a tree to try and rest before we continue out ride tomorrow. Hopefully it will be short I don't think I can last too long with my aching sores, I think to myself as I slowly drift off to sleep.