unwanted atention

We have been walking for hours and snow man won't shut up. Prince popsicle keeps asking questions about my gift and talking about how it's Destiny that he found me. In other words, he's being a pain and I'm getting very close to sending a fire ball at his face. "So why do you wear gloves? Is it because you just like gloves or does it have something to do with your fire powers, do you have trouble controlling it? Or-" I turn around cutting him off and yelled in his face "WOULD YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!" he hung his head in shame and muttered an apology. "thank you, now were are we at this moment in time and how long till we get to your kingdom" I asked in annoyance " we have a two day journey till we reach the palace, and as of right now we are in the forest of frozen souls" the icicle replied. " the frozen souls? why do they call it the forest of the frozen soul-" just then an ear piercing shriek filled the air and the aperation of a young women came flying towards us "duck!!!" said the prince as he pulled me to the ground while laying on top of me as if he was a human shield. "get off!" I yelled in frustration "I am quite capable of protecting myself, or had you forgotten" I say indicating to me gloved hands. He gets up and takes a fighting stance, holding out his hands. He turns his head and nods then looks at the aperation that is attacking his men as we speak. I removed my gloves, and my hands immediately begin to heat up and glow like embers, in the glow you can see the figure of a dragon breathing fire with his wings spread wide. I look over at frost bite to see him staring in aw at my hands, I then turn my attention over to the aperation that is headed strait for the prince who is too distracted to notice. "Move out of the way!" I yell right before I send a giant fire ball at the aperation causing it to disintegrate on contact. "thanks, I thought I was done for" says the prince, still in shock over what just happened. " your welcome, but please next time, could you not treat me like a damsel in distress" I say as I walk away towards the guards to see if they need any immediate help "what do you mean next time!" says the prince in exasperation. I continue walking with a slight smirk on my face. he may be an annoying immature stuck up prince, but that doesn't mean he isn't cute and funny.