chap. 8: wrong

r/ruby     s/sam

r/ i want to see them
s/ i dont know what youre talking about
r/ the girls
s/ no
r/ yes, and youre going to let me in when i come
s/ no, im not
r/ believe me, you are
s/ ugh you are so unbelievable
r/ what can i say? i always get my way no matter what
s/ not this time ruby

s/sam     k/katrina

s/ what. did. you. do.
k/ what i had to. i told you that if anything went wrong i would tell her
s/ she wants to see them!
k/ anyone would want to see their kid
s/ what do i tell colby when some random girl comes knocking at our door?
k/ sounds like a personal problem. bye

i got up from the couch and walked to the twins' room. i needed to protect them. everything had to be okay. if anything happened to them or if they got hurt i dont know how i could live with myself.
"i promise you two will never get hurt, i will always protect you from any harm," i whispered so only them and me could hear.

i walked into colbys room. i knocked before entering with an idea in my head to keep the girls safe.
"colby?"
"yeah, sam?" he said, on his computer editing.
"i was thinking, my parents havent seen jess or chlamydia and neither have yours. maybe, we could suprise them and bring the girls to kansas."
"thats a great idea, sam!" he got up from his chair and hugged me. i felt bad for lying but technically i didnt, right? i wish i knew what to do.

we went online and booked tickets for tomorrow, cause we were both so eager to go. for different reasons of course, but its whatever. after booking a flight, we went and each packed a bag for us. then we went and packed a slightly smaller bag for each of the girls since they each needed baby stuff.

after that, we realized we hadnt told anyone we were leaving yet so we decided that our next step for this would be to tell everyone. they were all sad that the girls would be gone but also glad because there would be less crying. i was honestly excited for our parents to meet the girls, even though thats not why i wanted to take this trip in the first place.

we went to the store and got some things for the plane. two pre- prepared bottles for the girls, a movie for the girls to watch on my laptop, and some snacks for them. we also got a few things for us then went to check out. after checking out, we went home and put the girls to bed.

soon after we went to bed too and were both just longing for tomorrow to come so we could go back to kansas. i know colby is super excited for this and i think the girls will like it too. i know our parents will be glad we brought them and i am too. maybe this whole ruby situation will blow over after all.

Pregnancy // Sam & Colbyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें