Pendant Of The Water: Vepo [FUNNEH]

The whole Krew looked at my Pendant and saw the glow of my Pendant it has a blue glow. I didn't shriek or scream like Rainbow and Gold, but I was still scared. I wanted to lay down so I could think about what power I have, but it was blue, so I really only had a few powers related to blue. 

"Do you know what your power is?" Gold asked.

The first thing I thought of was ice, but I figured the color of my pendant would be a lot paler, maybe even white or bright blue. 

The next thing I thought of was space, considering as the color scheme of my pendant was like the night sky, but then the feeling I felt earlier wouldn't really be cold.

The final thing I thought of was flight, but I thought that would be for wind, like Rainbow.

I was stuck. I needed answers, or I wouldn't be able to figure this out. I was momentarily confused, but...

Then it struck me. I'd felt a crashing wave, like a giant tsunami. And tsunamis were made up of...

"Water," I realized. The Krew stared at me, dumbstruck. 

"What?"

"I said, 'Water'," I repeated, clutching my pendant, feeling it's glowing warmth against my palm. "I felt a wave-like feeling back when we had no idea where these were from. Besides, that's the word that popped up. I'll give it a try."

I stepped to what was now apparently called the battle zone, and surged all of my mental and physical energy into recreating that tsunami I'd felt on my head earlier. Suddenly, a bloodcurdling screech forced me awake, and I saw seeping puddles of ice cold water all over the ground, the entire Krew drenched in water, sputtering and gasping. Then that same glow appeared again, but it was a deep purple. I glanced over, and my mouth dropped.

"Lunar, you should see your pendant... it's glowing."