Pendant Of The Wind: Aeras [RAINBOW]

I glanced down at my pendant, and when I saw it's condition, my body went into OVERPANIC.

"AAH! IT'S GONNA KILL ME AND EAT ME ALIVE! SOMEBODY GET IT OFF BEFORE I DIEEEE! Oh, bleh. I'm already dead. Save yourselves, fellow siblings," I gasped, thrashing around and waving my arms around wildly until Lunar pounced on top of me.

"Chill, R," she muttered. "You're not dead."

"WHAT IF I'M JUST AN UNDEAD CORPSE RISEN FROM THE DEAD?!" I screeched, shaking around so badly Lunar fell off of me. I flopped still, my breathing heavy and ragged. This was what I called OVERPANIC: AFTERMATH. I was so scared that I fell on the couch, wheezing for air frantically. "Oof."

"There's gotta be some kind of explanation behind this," Draco pondered, staring at the note intently, as if expecting it to magically tell the answer. "It shouldn't be glowing for no reason."

'What if it is?" Gold panicked, running around.

"But this isn't normal for a necklace...right?" Draco stumbled over his words, slightly anxious.

"Wouldn't you know, Mr. Scientific Guy?!" Gold screamed frantically.

"Man, I dunno how you girls work!"

"Well, too bad!" said Funneh.

Funneh saw that Rainbow was still on the couch.

"Are you okay, Rainbow?" Funneh asked.

"No," I sighed, exasperated.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes," I said.

"Okay."

Funneh was planning on creating a video so they could talk about the pendants to their viewers (and force Rainbow to get up), but Gold interrupted her.

"Wait, Funneh," she reasoned, grabbing said YouTuber's arm. "Shouldn't this be like our own little secret? That'd be so cool. Besides, we don't want these getting in the hands of evil!"

"But- yeah, I guess you're right," Funneh admitted. "We can try and figure out what 

"Yass!" I squealed, jumping up and cheering. "Let's go to the backyard for training!"

~timeskip~

"Okay, let's try Rainbow first; hers is the only one doing that weird glowy thingy," Funneh instructed. I looked down and again noticed that my pendant was indeed still glowing a bright flamingo pink. "Rainbow, try to think of a power or something."

I thought back to when I felt that sharp breeze earlier and focused my mind on only recreating it. Suddenly, a shrill scream alerted me from my trance, and I opened my eyes hesitantly to see all of the Krew holding on to something for dear life, chattering and quivering nervously. I squinted from the aftermath of the breeze being directed towards me, when I saw a soft golden glow from the corner of my eye.

"Guys? Is it just me, or is Gold's pendant glowing like mine?"