05.

i felt like i hadn't had a day with connor since he got home which was needed, so after dropping new hope club off at their writing session i picked connor up from the house and we decided to go round london for the day before we had to pick them up again.

every now and them we were both stopped by fans and stopped so connor could take photos and talk to them. i didn't really mind as some also took photos with me because some of his fans also interact with me but even if they didn't i wasn't bothered still because i'm proud of my brother, his fans helped him a lot the least he could do is give back.

we decided to go to my restaurant today as we went to nandos the other day, we got a booth in the corner of the restaurant of frankies and bennies. we had demolished the first two courses of our meal, we were just waiting for our desert to come.

"so..." he put his phone down as i did the same, "blake" that name came out of his mouth and that name was also the topic that i wanted him to avoid. but i also had no reason to worry about that topic because we're friends.

"yeah what about him?" i said and he raised his eyebrow, "what?" he opened his mouth until the waitress came with our desert.

we always share desert, she placed a large slice of caramel cheesecake on the table infront of us, we both thanked her as she walked away.

"is there—" i cut him off before he finished,

"nothing is happening between us"

"didn't seem like it when i opened your door the other day and i opened it to see blake with his arm around you as you were the little spoon" he put a spoonful of cheesecake and icecream in his mouth,

"i swear, nothing happened" i also done the same, "anyways, whys that a problem? the boys always end up sleeping in my room most of the time after watching a movie anyways" i questioned,

"that's true..." he sighed, "promise" he put his elbow on the table sticking his pinky up,

i glared at it, "promise" i said before wrapping my pinky around his, we then kissed and locked the pinky promise.

i smiled at my brother as he asked the waitress for the bill as she took our empty dish away.

my heart sank a bit when i promised him, i don't know why. i don't have rock hard feelings towards blake like i've knew him five days.

it had been a few days since mine and connors meal. all the boys were leaving tomorrow as it was christmas soon and our parents were coming to our house tomorrow a few hours after they leave.

it was around 8:30pm and reece, tris, brad, james, george and connor had went to the pub again, just for the last time until they come back after christmas for new years.

me and blake were the only ones in the house, we had started setting up the christmas tree in the living room. the tree was placed perfectly in the middle of our window in the living room. the curtains were shut,

"nearly finished" blake smiled as he picked up the star from the box handing it to me, "do the honours"

"don't worry i always do" i smirked as i took it off him, "if i could reach" i pouted as i tried to reach,

"here" blake gently said as his hands slipped round my waist picking me up slightly so i could reach,

"and it's offically christmas" i placed the star on the tree and then felt myself getting lowered down.

we took a few steps back from the tree to take a look at our creation,

"merry christmas then" blake lightly laughed. i realised that blakes hand was wrapped round my waist, i didnt mind it.

his eyes softened as his eyes looked at mine i slowly stood on my tiptoes as he lent down, our foreheads rested together. i felt his warm breath against mine and as our lips were about to...

"merry christmas!!" i heard a familiar voice shout as the door opened, i quickly pulled back from blake as he did the same whilst putting his hands behind his head,