02.

we had decided and by 'we' i meant connor and the boys had decided that new hope club were staying with us until the week of christmas and then after that they go to their homes while our mum and stepdad come home then they come back while we throw a new years eve party.

i quite liked being round just boys. that may sound like i'm being quite slaggy but honestly its less drama then living with all girls, the only drama you get with boys is 'hey thats my underwear'.

i sat up in bed and took my phone from my bedside table.

2:37pm
tuesday 12th december

after checking the time i decided to scroll through my instagram and to see that i had a new follower request. the follower request was off instagram user : @newhopeblake

i felt my mouth turn into a smile, without hesitating i pressed the approve button and followed him back before beginning to scroll through his feed.

"blake richardson" i whispered to my self, "you are one good looking bloke".

i looked up as soon as i heard my door open, then i saw blake come through. i frowned a bit, "can i help you"

he then looked up from his phone then seen his smile drop and turn into a frown, "shit sorry. i thought this was the bathroom, i didn't realise sorry"

"don't worry about it," i smiled, "bathrooms up the stairs again to the right" he awkwardly smiled back, i did the same.

"shit sorry" he apologised again, "up then right?" he asked scratching his head, i then nodded. he turned and left the room shutting my door behind him.

"what a doof" i shook my head laughing silently as i began to go on my phone again.

my door opened again, i then saw connor walk in and groan as he made his way to my bed. he then got into my covers and put his head on my shoulder.

"oh good afternoon to you too con" i flicked him in the head. he rubbed his head and groaned again,

"ow" he sat up, "hows mum and tom? you spoke to them recently?" he asked and i shrugged,

"i've texted mum a few times but she takes ages to reply" i sighed, "but she never can skype. i'm not that bothered though as long as she keeps ordering, and paying for the food online i'm fine" connor laughed.

"how was tour?" i asked,

"it was good. i saw parts of france i didn't even know existed" connor then shot up, "that reminds me i got you something" i smiled as he walked out the room.

he came back in with a box. he handed me the box then i began to open it. i took it out the box and seen that it was an original polaroid camera, not one of them shitty ones you can buy from instamax a proper vintage one.

"oh my god" i hugged connor, "i love it, thank you so much"

"i know that you love vintage stuff and that you wanted a vintage one for ages so i found one. apparently it belonged to a famous french photographer which i knew was absolute bullshit" i laughed at him, "i was like here mate, i dont want a background story i just wanted to buy it" he laughed.

"knock knock" tris said before him, james and brad came running in my room and jumping on my bed shouting "danny boy!"

"have you told her yet?" james said, "about wantin—" brad put his hand over james' mouth and started to talk to me,

"how was your sleep dani?" brad questioned, i nodded,

"fine, what about you bradley?" he also nodded.

"so what do you think about new hope club?" connor asked,

"they're really cool, yeah i like them" i smiled.

"what do you think about blake?" tris came closer to me as he rested his chin in his hand and smiled.

"blake?" connor questioned,

"he's pretty... cool?" i answered,

"do you find him attractive?" brad had done the same as what tris had done, put his chin in his hand and smiled as he became closer.

"blake?" connor repeated himself,

"he's alright. just like a normal looking guy" i answered,

"well you can tell you blatantly fancy the pants off each other" james just put it out there, i looked at james as did connor, "what?" he threw his arms in the air acting like he didnt just say anything stupid.

"let me rephrase..." connor shut his eyes and sighed, "blake" he looked at me,

"nothing is happening between me and blake" i frowned, "like i just met the boy, he seems cool, and nice but i doubt anything would happen between us"

connor had seemed more relaxed.

"thank god" he mumbled.