Uzushiogakure No Sato

(Edited)
[Yo, yo, yo, edited bruh]

Timeskip no jutsu-one month later

Narrator's point of view

In that one month, Uzushiogakure no sato was rebuilt, new, like it was never destroyed in the first place. It was a beautiful sight to see, many houses with many gardens, many parks, stands, rivers, forests, lakes, trees, flowers, it was too beautiful to describe, like a dreamland. With dreampeople that is. The Uchiha's had their district, but it was near the Uzumaki compound, more like castle. While the Uchiha compound was really big, the Uzumaki compound was bigger, much bigger actually. The main building was performed like a castle with one big tower. In the middle of the village was the Uzukage tower which was beautiful, painted in orange and black. After all, the Uzumaki's main color was kinda orange. The tower was also white, black and blue, honestly people would think it looked horrible but it didn't. Even though many were not really orange-lovers they accepted the fact because the color really did suit the tower. In front of the tower was a statue of everyone that rebuilt Uzushiogakure. That being Naruto, Kushina, Minato, Itachi, Sasuke, Fugaku, Mikoto, Shisui, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Hiruzen, Nagato, Konan, Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara, Sasori, Kisame and Biwako. They still didn't decide who was gonna be the first Uzukage, many voted for Naruto though, but Naruto thought he was too young.

There was a Senju compound, Sarutobi compound, and honestly that's it. People from the Akatsuki had all together a big compound for themselves. Jiraiya had a big house for himself too. There were three hot springs, one academy, a few shops, and many other things. In this one month they found over three hundred Uzumaki's, yeah really much. Most though, were shinobi. They also found over two hundred other people, either homeless or shinobi who left their villages or were harmed or people who traveled. All in all there were many people in Uzushiogakure again. Though soon there would be over millions of people, they knew it.
They still needed to decide who is gonna be the Uzukage...

That is the shortest charapter that I ever wrote like wtf, anyway I need you to vote who is gonna be the first Uzukage. I personally vote for Minato because he wanted to be Hokage and died.... besides I have plans for Naruto and Itachi... no naughty tho...
So you decide

YO, PLEASE STOP VOTING! IT'S ALREADY BEEN DECIDED! I'LL JUST LET THE VOTE'S BE HERE THO

Minato

Kushina

Nagato

Naruto

Someone other?