chapter twelve

They decided not to tell anyone and keep their relationship professional for now. Chris had told Tom he got over his feelings and not to talk about it anymore. Tom was disappointed but respected Chris's wishes.

They were wrapping up the final day of filming and everyone gathered together on the set. "Thank you to everyone who's been apart of this amazing film! We couldn't have done it without you!" While the Russo brothers continued on with their long sappy speech, Robert couldn't keep his eyes off of Chris. He looked so handsome that day, he couldn't help it.

"Robert, are you listening?" Anthony asked, calling him out in front of everybody.

"Oh, yes sorry," he said as he began to blush. Chris nudged his side, giggling under his breath. Anthony continued, "I will see everyone tonight at the party!" Everyone cheered and went their separate ways.

"So Chris are you going tonight?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I'm going."

"Calm down, hot stuff. Well then I guess I'll see you tonight."

...

The party was at the Russo's house in Burbank and the whole cast and crew was invited. Chris had been to many extravagant parties before, but this was something else.

"Dorito! You finally made it!" Robert said running up to Chris as he walked in the room. When he went into hug him he noticed he reeked of alcohol. "Have you already been drinking?"

"Evans, it's a party! Come on let's have some fun." Chris rolled his eyes as Robert grabbed his hand, dragging him into the crowd of sweaty, dancing bodies.