My ghost boy,

Emma's pov

It was a humid, cold day outside and it was terrible. I was in my room when it was time for breakfast, I quickly scurried to find my fox sweater that I got last Christmas to put on to cover my fresh cuts that I had recently done the night before.

"Emma!" Mrs.Jones had yelled from down stairs. "It's time to eat breakfast!"

"Coming!" I shouted back rushing down the stairs when I tripped on the second to last step. Everyone was staring at me when I was trying to get up, and they all looked at me with eyes of disapproval.

"Come and get your food." Mrs.jones instisted. I sat down at my spot and began to eat as the announcements went off.

"We have an adoption later and I would like all girls ages 11-13 to go to the office at 12:30 today." That's my age group! I probably won't get picked though.

CHRISTIANS POV

"Oh um, hello there so my name is Christian and today I am doing something life changing here on the internet."

I stated nervously avoiding eye contact with the camera.

"So as you may know I have been pretty bored lately so I've decided that, DRUM ROLL PLEASE, IM ADOPTING A 11-13 GIRL."

Finally that part is over.

"So that's all I had to say a seperate video with her will be out Tommorow so ya, here's a random picture okay bye!"

I pressed the record button on my camera and went to go lay down before I went to adopt whoever I was adopting.

EMMAS POV

After I finished eating I rushed upstairs to get ready. I was wearing A Danisnotonfire t-shirt, Black skinny jeans and black toms. My hair was straightened and my make up was just mascara. After I was done getting ready I put my headphones in and looked at my subscriptions on YouTube.

Shane dawson, no.
Joey graceffa, no.
Damon fizzy, no.
Bryanstarstv, no.
Danisnotonfire, no.
Christian Novelli, YES!

I pressed play on a video called "Adopting a kid,"

"Oh um, hello there so my name is Christian and today I am doing something life changing here on the internet."

"So as you may know I have been pretty bored lately so I've decided that, DRUM ROLL PLEASE, IM ADOPTING A 11-13 GIRL."

"So that's all I had to say a seperate video with her will be out Tommorow so ya, here's a random picture okay bye!" I live in the same state a- No it can't b-but what i-not possible. These were the thoughts I had racing through my mind.

By the time the video was done I was getting called down to get interviewed. I got down statues and there In front of me was my hero, my lifesaver, my insparation, he had helped me through the toughest times in my depression and just hard days.

"Hi what's your name?"

"Emma."

"How old are you?"

"12."

"Tell me about yourself."

"Well, my name is Emma Daisy Smith, I'm obsessed with youtubers including yourself, Danisnotonfire, Shane Dawson, Tyler Oakley, Amazingphil, and mainly them. I play piano, clarinet and ukulele. I love music and drawing. 5sos is my stuff. That's pretty much it."

"Um that's awesome!"

"Thanks so are you christian."

"Times up." Mrs.Jones said over the speaker.

"It was nice to meet you christian."

"You to Emma!"

CHRISTIANS POV

Emma is the cutest kid ever, she likes youtube and music and likes playing music. She is perfect and I think I'm picking her. I also saw cuts in her wrist and I wanted to help her cope.

"So do you know who you want yet?" The lady person asked.

"Yes, I would like Emma please."

"Alright I will tell her to go pack her things and she'll be right out, you can wait by the doors if you want."

"Ok."