10

Fetch

Y/N P.O.V
" Jimin.. " I called Jimin that is walking in front of me but he ignored me. " Park Jimin ..! " I raised my voice a little. But he still ignored me. What the fuck ?.. " MR. PARK ! " I not-really-yelled his name, making him stopped in his tracks then turned around to look at me.

 PARK ! " I not-really-yelled his name, making him stopped in his tracks then turned around to look at me

I gulped, looking at him. He look so scary ! Why ?! " H-Hey.. Don't look at me like that.. " I said, stuttering. " What do you want ? " He asked in a cold tone. I gulped again but I still try to act brave. " Why did you say that to my friends ? " I asked while looking at him. He crossed his arms then tilted his head. " What ? " He said, calmly. I closed my eyes, trying to control my anger. " Don't pretend like you know nothing, please.. " I said as I opened my eyes. He blinked his eyes before smirking. " Oh, that one ? Huh, what's wrong with that ? " He asked, looking at me with that stupid smirk. I sighed. This is making me go crazy..

" You asked me what's wrong ? Are you fucking stupid ?! Why did you say that kind of things to my friends ? " I asked and without realising I raised my voice at him. How can I not ?? He just said something stupid to my friends ! His expression immediately becomes darkened. The anger in my body immediately becomes FEAR. Oh shit.. He stepped forward, I stepped backwards. And that thing happens until my back touched on of the tree. And that time I know.. I FUCKED UP. Jimin moved his head closer to me. " Did you just call me stupid ?.. " He asked in his deep and husky voice. I gulped but I still managed to speak. " You started it first, so I suddenly blurted it out.. " I said in a low tone. He then punched the tree, making me flinched. " So you wanna blame me ?.. " He asked, making me shook my head.

" N-No.. " I said while looking down. He smirked then pulled away. " So shut up if you know nothing.. " He said while putting both of his hands in his pocket. I looked at him. " But why did you say that ? They will think about weird things when you said that.. " I said, making Jimin raised an eyebrow. " Oh, really ? And do I look like I care ? " His words make me closed my eyes but opened it again. " Sorry to say this, oppa.. But, what will you get if you do something like this ? " I asked, trying to not piss him off. " Well, can't you see ? I do this for you.. " His words make me furrowed my eyesbrow. " Wh-What ?.. " I asked again. " Look, lately you cause troubles.. First, you lie to me.. Then, I saw you with Tae.. Then what ? I see you with Jungkook ? " He said, looking at me. " Hey.. I don't wanna hurt you, okay.. So please be a good girl.. " He said while stroking my hair softly. I looked at him. Hmm.. " We should go.. " He said then pulled me with him.

That night, Jimin and I was having dinner together. We didn't say anything but we enjoy each other's company. Suddenly.. " Baby.. I can't fetch you at school tomorrow.. " I turned my head to him. " Why ? " I asked. He turned his head to me. " I have many meetings tomorrow.. So I want you- " " Okay, I get it.. " I said, cutting off his sentence. Jimin furrowed his eyesbrow. " What ? " He asked. I turned my head to him again. " I get it.. You want me to walk home, right ? " I said. He shook his head. " No, no, no.. I want you to get a cab then come to my office.. " He said, making me frowned.

" Why I need to take a cab then come to your office ? I can just walk home.. " I said, raising an eyebrow. " Just do what I say, okay ? Obey me.. " He said then his voice suddenly becomes deep and husky when he said 'obey me'. I gulped then nodded. " And when I said take a cab.. I mean, take a cab.. " He suddenly said, making me turned my head to him, only to see his face is SO close to me. I gulped again. For fuck sake, I don't know how many times I gulp today. " If I ever see you come to my office WITH ANOTHER GUY.. YOU'RE DEAD.. "