Curiosity

"To be strong in your present, you must hold a stronger past"~~~~

"Swahayne ".

She could hear her name being called out loud  "where are you my little one"?

She was sitting near river bank of Indus, remunerating her thoughts about her parents.

Just then she felt a presence on her back "Swahayne how many times have I told you, not to travel here alone", her uncle reprimanded.

" Yes , Soudara* I know,", she turned to look at him ,while he took a seat next to her, " I was about to call you but you were busy moulding that new sword", she explains, while fidgeting with her toga.

" You know you should stop doing that", he smiled at her, while eyeing the toga.

"Stop doing what Soudara",she asked with innocence filling her voice.

" Stop fidgeting", he set to even the wrinkled toga, "fidgeting is an act of nervous ", he then patted her shoulder " you my young lady are a confident person, so stop fidgeting around me. I am your Soudara, which means your poidre's brother".

She nodded and then asked him something which would turn over her life forever. "Soudara do you know how poidre and moidre met?"

The older individual turned nostalgic at her query " I do little one".

"Can you tell me"?

He smiled again, the child was a wonder, having faced so terrible things at such a young age ; yet she sat there un broken " definitely ".

Terminologies

Soudara - Father's brother

Poidre - Father
Moidre- Mother

These are not definite terminologies, though there's proof that the people spoke a language close to Malay and Sindhi, but what they actually spoke is not out yet.

Thank you everyone for going through this with me and being so patient. Know that I love you all and sorry for this little chapter.

And plz vote, because the past Swahayne must know about her mother to become the warrioress she is today.