As I take my eyes off Yann, I find Will eyeing me with a questioning look on his face and James with a weird look. I only smile at the both of them then hand Will the tent I've retrieved from the basement. "Here," I say, "put it in your trunk, please. We're taking your truck, right?"

"Yeah," he replies, "more space."

I nod as he leaves and telling James I am going to see what Ellie and my little sister are up to, I go back up the stairs. I help Lucy finish packing and soon, the three of us are back down the stairs. Ellie goes to lock the doors and close the shutters and within minutes, we're out of the house, locking the front door behind us. Quickly, Ellie parks her car inside the garage and then, she closes the garage door as well.

Yann is already in the backseat, looking out the window. We put all the bags, tents and food in the trunk before piling up inside the car. Ellie wants to drive, ignoring Will's protests that it is his truck. Because Ellie is driving and he wants to be close to her, James calls shotgun. I sit next to Yann, and Will climbs in next to me. Lucy sits on me and soon, we are all buckled up and ready for the adventure.

"Where are we headed to?" Yann's voice couldn't hold more boredom and I wonder why he even agreed to come with us in the first place.

Before anyone can reply, Lucy turns to him. "You're okay, Yannie?"

Yann's head snaps towards Lucy at the nickname as he gives her a glare. As I look at Lucy's face, I know she hasn't said it to be a brat, she's only being affectionate. I jam my elbow in Yann's side and it earns me a glare as well. "Don't look at her that way, she's just being nice." I whisper.

He clenches his jaw in irritation before reiterating his question but again, before anyone can reply to him, Lucy jumps in. "You don't look okay, Yann."

I see him take a sharp breath in. "I'm okay, Lucy. Just a little tired. So, where are we going?"

And in unison, everybody shouts in annoyance. "Outside of town."

"Thanks," Yann says but we all know it's sarcastic.

Lucy jumps off my lap after a while into the drive, complaining about how uncomfortable I make her – how I do that is beyond me since she is the one sitting on me; I conclude she's feeling bratty. She climbs on Will and takes a nice nap on him. Will, himself, leans his head on the window and closes his eyes. Ellie turns on the radio and a soft music fills the car. I can hear Ellie and James talk over the soft hum of the music but otherwise, everyone is quiet.

It's past five in the afternoon, and my eyes are closing. I hear his voice just as my eyelids are dropping. "You're not falling asleep, are you?"

I shot my eyes back open and look up to Yann. "I won't lean my head on your shoulder, don't worry.".

"That's not what I meant."

Over our small conversation, I can hear Ellie and Mike's small laughs here and there. "We both know that's what you meant. Let me sleep."

But I am uncomfortable. My legs are too long for me to outstretch them, my head finds no headrest, and my seatbelt is biting into my skin. I sigh in despair and proceed to figure out how I am going to fall asleep when I'm feeling so cramped.

Before I can figure it out however, I see Yann's hands reach over my body to unbuckle my seatbelt. I frown in my sleepy state, wondering what he is up to. I see him unbuckle his own seatbelt a few seconds later and he turns himself to me.

Through my lashes, I see him looking at me. I force my eyes open just in time to see him running his hand through his hair. What is he doing? Slowly, he lifts himself off his seat but he hits his head against the roof. I hear him grunt but he doesn't say a word. I think Ellie and James are too engrossed in what they're saying to notice anything, apparently.