--Xenon--

Weclome to 'From Words on Paper', where we get to know some of our favorite authors, and learn more from them beside what they create for the fandom.

Tonight on the show, we got --Xenon-- , who started at May 2018 and is quickly gaining some attention from his unique stories, such as 'Killer of Remnant' and 'The Mad Reaper'. And we're glad that he could join us here, tonight.

Artomix: First of, thank you for participating on 'From Words on Paper'.

Xenon:No problem, it's my pleasure to collaborate and work with other people

Artomix:I want you to know that you are free to ask questions to me as well, and that you aren't obligated to answer questions if you don't want to.

Xenon: Ok

Artomix:I guess the best question to start is, who is --Xenon--? So please, tell us a little about yourself.

Xenon:Well speaking of me , I was created by the Author like his other character but giving me more freedom , he wanted to create a community for other people who enjoyed reading, after reading stories like yours and other authors around he said ; why not give back and create a community of our own so we can create for fun and entertain other people. So then he Created me , I am the one who runs the channel , since he doesn't want be present, in other words I'm the result of his work and I'm the face of the community he wanted.

Artomix:That's quite interesting. I guess we all have some sort of persona in our minds when we fell free and want to create something and in our way, that's via stories.

Xenon: Yea , We can say that.

Artomix: I know that there are a lot of interesting names out there, but I want to know, if it's not too much asked is, what does your name mean?

Xenon:Well , like my name implies , Xenon is an Element on the periodic table Xe , that is a gas that when heated it lights up , so in other words I'm the light in the community , the author gave it to me because every time he got home from what ever he was doing he liked to read and by creating a Beacon so other people let's say have a bad day or great day it doesn't matter , can have fun by reading our stories maybe crack smile or just help you kill some time.

Artomix:Interesting. I guess that I can tell about my name, since I think it would be fair. My name 'Artomix' if from one of my original characters that I always keep in the back of my mind. But it was maybe five years ago that I actually gave that character a name, because I created him since I was six years old. And he is a very important character for me, since he can essentially do ANYTHING. Want to bend reality like in 'Doctor Strange'? That can be done. Want to swim on the surface on the Sun, doesn't break a sweat. He is, basically my imagination personafied, and I knew that I wanted an interesting name for him. And then, Artomix came to my mind.

Anyway, the next question that I got written down here is, how did you discover RWBY?

Xenon:That's an interesting character , well I didn't discover RWBY , He have been following RT by along time , We we're a Huge Red vs Blue fans , and then when they announced RWBY at first he didn't pay much attention but then when Vol.2 was announced it picked his interest , so he watch Vol.1 and then Vol.2 when it came out and he kept watching it until this day , so we can say we have been a huge RT fan for some time now.