I placed a kiss on his lips before laying on his shoulder and softly rubbing his chest. "You think they heard us?" He asks and I laugh. "I honestly don't even know. I hope not, though. We'll never be able to live it down." He chuckles and grabs my hand, placing soft kisses on the back of it.

Eventually, the both of us drift off to sleep for a few hours until I had randomly woken up out of my sleep. The room was starting to light up due to the rays of the arising sun, peeking through his blinds. I shifted a bit and he wrapped his arms around me, tightening his grip around me as if I would break free and try to escape at any minute.

"De?" I softly rub his back and he remains sound asleep. "Baby, wake up." He shifts a bit and his eyes flutter open. "Come on. I gotta go home, babe." He whines and wraps his arms around me tighter. "Just stay, baby, Just for a little longer." He starts to plant kisses on my chest, causing me to smile.

"I wish I could baby but I can't. I have to be home in time to see Wesley before he leaves." He lays there for a little bit longer before getting up and flipping the covers off of us. The cold air hits my body, instantly causing my nipples to get hard and goosebumps to form on my skin.

He slips his boxers on and he exits the room, shutting the door behind him. I went ahead and stood up to the best of my abilities and I grabbed my clothes off of the floor and I folded them up and shoved them into my backpack before raiding his drawers, grabbing one of the crew neck sweaters he had from Duke along with a pair of his sweatpants.

Once I'm dressed, I exit the bedroom and I go into the bathroom where he stood in front of the sink, brushing his teeth. "I hope you know you're not keeping my clothes." He says, watching as I pulled the sweatpants down and sitting on the toilet, wincing at the pain.

"Boy, please. I told you before, once it touches my body, it's mine." He waves me off and continues to brush his teeth. I grabbed some tissue off of the roll and I wiped myself before slowly standing up and pulling my pants up

I flushed and basically pushed him out of the way and stood in front of the sink so I could wash my hands. "Keep messing with me. Ima make it harder for you to walk." He hits my butt and I whine, reaching behind me so I could rub the stinging sensation away.

"Alright. I'll be by here a little later on to see you." He says, pulling up in front of my house and I smile, looking over at him. "Okay. I love you."

"I love you too." He grabs my face and he plants kisses all over my face, causing me to close my eyes and laugh. "Alright, babe, dang." He pulls away and kisses my lips twice before pulling away. "Call me when you make it home," I said, grabbing my backpack and opening the door so I could get out. "I will." He smiles at me and I return it before shutting the door and turning around to walk into the house.

Once I get the door open, I turn around to wave at him and he honks once before pulling off. I step into the house and I close the door, kicking my shoes off and going straight to my bedroom to put my things away.

"Look who decided to come home!" I jump and I turn around, seeing that Dad stood there with a smirk on his face and a mug of coffee in his hand. "Oh, hey Dad." I put my dirty clothes into the bin and I put my backpack away.

"Hey. Did you have fun?" He asks with his eyebrows raised in amusement as he looked directly at the hickeys I had on my neck, causing my face to flush. If Dad didn't know about me and Donald fooling around before, he definitely knew now. "Uh, y-yeah. We had fun, just chilling and stuff." He laughs and takes a sip of his coffee.

"Just chilling?" He asks and I smack my lips, rolling my eyes causing him to laugh. "Can you not? Damn." He holds his hands up in defense, "Hey, I'm not the one waltzing into the house with my neck all marked up." I smack my lips and wave him off.