Chapter 5

Journey Hayes-

Dalvin began shaking everybody, trying to wake them up. "Wake up! Wake the hell up!" He whisper-yelled. "Nigga, what the fuck you want?" Cedric mugged him while wiping the drool off of the side of his mouth. Before Dalvin said anything, we heard Donald yelling.

"Tiana, what the fuck?! Are you fucking serious! All this time you've been getting jealous and being insecure, accusing me of cheating and this is what the fuck you've been doing?!" He yelled and the both of them began to argue. "Aw, shit.." Joel and Cedric hopped up and went with Dalvin over to where Donald was so they could try and diffuse the situation. Denise looked over at me with furrowed eyebrows, "What's going on?" She asked.

"Tiana got caught cheating on Donald," She gasped and covered her mouth. "Are you serious?" I nodded and a sympathetic look lingered in her eyes, "Wow..." She mumbled. "Come on," We went over to them and Tiana glared at me. "So, you're mad at me about being here with someone else and you had the nerve to come here with this bitch?" She yelled at Donald,

 "So, you're mad at me about being here with someone else and you had the nerve to come here with this bitch?" She yelled at Donald,

Bitch? Oh nah..

"Wait, hold up- Who are you calling a bitch?" I asked her. "You, obviously! You hard of hearing or something?" She asked, rolling her eyes. Before I could say anything, Donald intervened. "Tiana, stop calling her out of her name! And don't try to flip the fucking script because you got caught cheating!" Donald yelled, pointing his finger in her face. "Tiana, who the fuck is this bitch ass nigga?" The guy Tiana was with asked and Dalvin intervened, "Aye, bitch! Watch the way you talking about my brother. Don't get yo' ass whooped in this damn theatre, bruh," Dalvin warned, furrowing his eyebrows. I looked down and bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing at his eyebrows. He already had arched eyebrows so when he did that, his eyebrows looked even more outrageous. The guy shook his head, standing up. "I'm not dealing with this shit, Ti. I'll call you later," The guy said before walking out of the aisle, brushing past us.

Soon enough, security came in and they asked us to leave. Donald and Tiana continued to argue but Dalvin pulled Donald away so we could leave the theatre. As we walked out, Donald and Tiana argued back and forth until we got outside.

"Why is she here, Donald? If you're not fucking her then why did you feel the need to bring her with you?" She yelled, making people glance over in our direction. More than likely, there were people from our school were here so we'd definitely be hearing about this all over school tomorrow. "Huh? Why, Donald?" She asked, getting in his face. The five of us just stood back and watched.

"I bet her breath is hot, mm.." Cedric scrunched up his face and shook his head. Dalvin snickered and Joel smacked his lips and mushed his head. "This is crazy..." Denise mumbled shaking her head. "I'm gonna head home. I'll see you guys tomorrow," Denise said as she gave us all a hug. "Alright, call me," Joel said, doing the 'call me' signal with his hand.