Twenty-Six

Cha Heejin

The voices of people calling my name and shouting for others can be heard.Slowly i opened my eyes open,sitting down.I feel my back arch and my head lighted a bit.

"Heejin,are you okay?"Eunho voice is visible as I tried to find the owner.Left to my side,there's Eunho being chained on a metal wall thats connected with some metal that i dont even know what its called.

"im f-fine"I said as i hold my head,I feel so lighted.No jokes peops.Absorbing my surroundings I saw the rest of the boys being chained down including me.And whats worst is that im being chained infront of them.

"Minho you okay?"I asked worriedly,staring at the boy who got cut on his lips.What happened?

"Yeah.Just got punched by some of the mafia"Minho confessed and Changbin scoffed rolling his eyes at him.

"We know the both of you like each other.Stop with the disgusting act 'that you cared for each other' get married or something"Changbin said as he pulled the chained making Minho stumbled next to him.

"How can you guys joked in this situation?"Woojin asked with his bitch face on,protecting his girlfriend beside him by holding  her hands.

"Wait wait hollup,where are we?"I asked pulling my chained making some of the boys moved because of it.Jisung rolled his eyes as he pulled the chain back making me stumbled a bit.

"If this is not a coincidence Im guessing we're at the Park Mansion,more like the Park Allies"Jisung said making me wondered where the fridge are we?

"Oh you're not wrong boy you guessed it right away.This is the Park Mansion also known as the Park Allies.I assumed your Jisung the one who cant shush your own mouth for a second" A man in his 30's said in a suit walking in from the door along with two bodyguards beside him.

"Im Mr Park,the leader or CEO of the P4RK ENT,I manage on getting the drugs done.But now since I know JYP is having some rookies for the drugs.I might as well just force you on telling me where you get the supplies.We dont want any violence right?"Mr Park said smirking as he saw me and Eunho being chained.

Being scared,I scoot to the back a little sitting close to Minho and the others.I pull the hem of my skirt since its revealing my legs a lot.Eunho also being held by Woojin.The bodyguards kept on looking at me and Eunho.

"How long have we been here?"Bangchan asked as he looked into Mr Park eyes deeply staring into his soul.Mr Park raised an eyebrow at him.

"you must be their leader,Bangchan.You've been here for 2 days now.Its such a pity you cant even go to school nor be at home huh"He said tossing us dirty looks.

"wait a minute"Mr Park said as he walked towards me stumbly."Arent you the Cha's daughter?"He asked as he bent down crouching to my size as he lift my chin up meeting his gaze.

"What do you mean?"I asked annoyed by his action moving my face a side not wanting the old hag to hold me.

"Well Im not stupid Heejin.I know you infact I watched you've grown.Your very useful being here.I can get a million because of you being here.You're the Cha's daughter along with Wannaone's Baejin lil step sister.Arent you the mafia's daughter?"Mr Park asked making me growled.

"Im not a mafia's daughter,thats in the past.I dont do dirty works now"I glared at him,making straykids and eunho shut in instant.

"Heejin noona what do you mean your a mafia's daughter?"Jeongin asked making Mr Park shocked accidentally.

"oh so you guys dont know yet?here's an interesting story"He said as he continue making my heatt crumple a bit imagining their betrayed face.

"Cha Heejin here is the daughter of the famous Mafia called the Cha's.Her parents works everyday and its not even surprising that she's trained with the IOI member before quitting up for a month ."

"But the most surprising part is that her brother Bae Jinyoung,step brother.Is a member of the rookies mafia gang,Wannaone.Wannaone is one of the catchy rookies of Mafia this era and Straykidz is one of the catchy rookies of Drugdealers this era."

"The Cha's do everything for their lovely Heejin but they also quit right?The Cha's leave the Mafia industry to live a normal life its just so different cause its still not normal since now they soon are going to open a new business."

"Heejin you got some potential when i saw you training but looked at you leaving the mafia and befriend with a drug dealers.What might your brother and parents think about this?"Mr Park teasingly asked.I scoffed and laugh loudly clearly.

"S-so you think my parents dont know?As you just said,my parents are the Cha's they know if im friending with a DrugDealers or no."I said back

"why didnt you tell us soon?"Changbin asked with his deep voice roaring.Fuck im scared.

"Its family matters Changbin,i cant tell you guys Im sorry"I said sincerely enough for Chan's to sigh and nod at me.

"Im sorry Minho"I said sighing heavily ,my shoulder sunk down seeing the boys and Eunho look's on their faces.

"Its fine,atleast your being honest now right?"Minho said smiling courageously at me and tries to hold me with his chained hands.

"Well,well will you look at the time.Its 3 already you guys know what this means?"Mr Park asked and Seungmin just fluttered his eyes at him disgustingly.

"time for what?Time for kicking our ass?cause you've already done that bravo"He said but soon was cut off with a girl voice.

"Dad?"The voice echoed through the hallway as the door can be clearly heard closing.

"Just in time.I want you guys to meet my daughter who's working for me for a while!"Mr Park clapped his hand and when the girl stepped forward curiously.I cant stop myself from being disappointed when I saw her.

▃▃▃▃▃
Lucky guess anyone?:

Vote and comment! (•ᴗ•)❤