How he acts when you're on your period

Jax- He really doesn't at attention. If he does realize he asks you if you need anything. Sometimes he will surprise you with chocolate. He will rub your belly for you and cuddle you.

Chibs- He always knows when your on your period even if he isn't home. He makes you rest and relax and he does everything. Even if you want to he won't let you. He cuddles with you at night and gets you medicine and rubs your back.

Tig- Tig doesn't care if you're on your period. I mean he cares but, he still wants to have sex. He begs and begs but you say no. He is still really sweet and loving. He gives you a massage and brings you chocolate. When it's time to go to bed he makes sure you're comfortable. He cuddles you and rubs your back and plays with your hair.

Happy- He likes to make you dinner. He usually makes your favorite food. He wtaches movies with you and talks to you and keeps you company. He cuddles you plays with your hair and gives you attention.

Kozik- He usually stays away because you're a big bitch. You usually yell at him and argue. He tries to do sweet gestures like get chocolate or something. It doesn't work so he tries and stays away. Till it's over

Opie- Since he is a big cuddly teddy bear he cuddles with you a lot. He rubs your back and gives you kisses and plays with you hair. Most of the time he stay with you till it's over then goes back to the club for work.