Chapter Twelve

Lost inside you

chapter twelve

a new year came,2014,so many new events happened,Journals album and in Violet's opinion,Beliebers know that every single song of that album was for Selena,except one...

Emma called Violet

Emma:hey Violet,good new good news!

Violet: tell me please

Emma:Justin is making new songs every monday it's called..

Violet:Music Mondays 

Emma:YEAH! how do you know ?

Violet:seriously Emma ? do you know who I am :D 

Emma:haha yeah,sorry,my mistake

BUT FINALLY!

HE'S BEEN TALKING ABOUT HEARTBREAKER FOR ABOUT SIX MONTHS!

Violet:yeah :3

soon ...

do you know that it was his first word ?

Emma:hahahaha :D

but why it's so sad ? most of it ?

Violet:because it's all about Selena...

Emma:what ? no

Violet:no I'm sure,all of that is about Selena and their breakup !

you know ? I'm tired of those haters!! all around the world,they don't wanna even hear us ?!! like,they don't wanna know the truth!

some of them say that he's Jewish,some others say that he doesn't like Muslims !!!

how !?!?! he stopped the concert twice for Muslims prayer call!

he respects all the religions !

Emma:you should know something Violet,haters will not vanish from the universe,they're always there,trying to destroy every successful person...

"Emma's last words before ending the call were right,they won't vanish,but they need to be told about everything,over and over again we don't get bored,as long as we tell the truth,protecting our idol,the canadian kid that haters are trying to destroy him everyday,kill his smile and try to put an end to his success,we won't give them the chance to that...

Justin's is not just liked for his look,his story and personality are enough to prove that he's a good,hopeful and talented boy,that fighted for his dream,and it came true,why are you all trying to turn it into a nightmare ?...

"as always,time passed,Violet became different,she grew up,went to college and beside that,she worked in a famous computer company,it wasn't just about computers,it was about video games which she always liked and also about programes,although she was still studying but she liked her work so much...

"all her friends were still around her,Tessa,Sarah,Sally,Emma and Nick,

he became a close friend and although he wasn't interested in Bieber's music,he tried to show Violet that he liked his music and became a boybelieber,

for that he faced alot of problems like,how can a boy like Justin,Justin's fans are always young,Justin's fans are always girls,etc...

"Violet became really successful in her job and college,but she never forgot Justin,all the new albums,she listened to it ,all the news about him,she was the first to know it all,every rumor,she tried hard to make people know the truth...

"time passed,Violet finished her college and continued working as a computer programer.."

"she got alot of promotions in her work,she was clever and hard working and had the chance to travel to Paris,stayed in an amazing hotel there,as her friends said,she was LUCKY!"

"she was alone at her room,memories always come at that time,she remembered when she first saw BELIEVE MOVIE at the cinema,it was one of her best memories with her Belieber friends,she remembered how they were happy together,sharing the same thoughts,coming for the same person,loving the same idol,

she remembered the number of photos they took that day,they came from so many places to watch it together,she remembered how they tried hard to make the cinema in their neighbourhood bring the movie,and how they convinced their parents about that...

"but not only the good memories,bad memories has always a place to stay in our minds,she remembered when Justin got arrested by the police...

how they knew that he was innocent,how they fighted so many haters everywhere who started to say CRIMINAL,JUST A KID! and etc...

one of them was Lucy who found it a perfect chance for hating,Violet always wondered why would someone waste his time to hate on someone!!

Violet remembered how her Belieber friends stayed outside of the police station holding "FREE BIEBER" signs to show Justin that he wasn't alone,when Violet's parents prevented her to go...

and also remembered how his innocence was shown when it was proved that he wasn't driving under effects of drugs or alcohol!

she remembered who stayed beside him from his friends,and who didn't help with even a word,and who didn't care,and who just watched,and who found it a perfect chance to hate on him and increase the haters number of people...

"Violet had a mix  of two feelings,happiness and sadness,sadness of the bad memories that that fandom had been through,and happiness because although all of that,she was still a Belieber,and didn't ever let him down or leave him as he thought..."

"but she had another feeling,worry,

Justin had been missing for a month,noone knew anything about him,Pattie was worried,all the media were talking about that even TMZ !!

tweets everywhere about him,Selena,Scooter,Alfredo,Miley,everyone!!!

it came to the police,investigations about that last place he was at,the last people he met!

everyone saying just one word "WHERE IS JUSTIN ?"

to be continued...