Dark

Y/N's POV

"Y/n! Why you so slow?"

A voice of a littled boy I heard.I turned around to see where it comes from.
My eyes widened when I Saw Two kids,Eating Ice cream together.....

I Dont know why but The girl seems Familiar to me..

My eyes got teary when The Girl giggled as The Big Boy Patted her Head softly...I touched my cheeks and noticed that I'm Crying.W-why though...

"I love you....Y/n-ah"

"I love you too....Oppa"

"OPPA!!!" I yelled as I Turn back to the reality...I-is that True? Me? Or manbe not.Or Maybe we just have a Same Name? But why It comes to my Dream...

"Y/n! You okay!?"
I fliched as I heard Jungkook's Voice in the darkness.

"J-jungkook? W-what—"
He interrupted Me by A Tight Hug.I chuckled then pat his back.I felt that He's Slowly Pulling away and peck my cheek and got me Flustered.

"U-uh.....J-jungkook? Why The Lights are off?"

Silence......

"O-oh! t-that? I just Turned it all Off"

Why?

"Why Though? C'mon Open it,I cant see anything but Black"

JUNGKOOK's POV
It hurts me alot,It hurts me seeing her from pain.Here She is...

Her Black Eyes becomes Gray...I hate Seeing her Like that...It Hurts me alot.

//Flashback//

"So Doc,How is she?"

Silence...

"W-well..."
He Cleared His throat Before Continuing.

"She got Blind because of the poison."

W-what? B-blind?

"N-no....Doc..Maybe you just got mistake...She-she cant Be—"

"I'm sorry but We'll do our best to Get rid of the Poison inside of her"

//End FlashBack//

A Tear Escape my Eyes as I watch Her Sleeping Peacefully in Her Ospital Bed.I sighed then Stood up from my seat and Felt a Pat on my Shoulder.I turned around and saw Taehyung with Red eyes from Crying for Her.

"J-jungkook....I'll leave tomorrow."
He said between his sobs.I weakly Chuckled then Ruffle his Hair.

"I know....But Before u go,I know that Y/n will be sad without your goodbye so You Should write a Letter for her"

I said with A Weak and Sweet voice because I got tired because of Crying too.

He nodded As I Give him A pen and a Paper.He smiled lightly before Going to the table and Sit down in a Chair before Writing something.

I watched him as His back was Facing me....

When Would I be Back In the name called 'Home'......

Y/N's POV
I woke up from my Dreamland as I yawn and Felt a Pair of Warped,Holding my right hand and it Make my Laugh a bit.I look around and felt uncomfortable because its too dark for me...I wonder where's the switch.I sighed then move that Thing away.

"O-oh Y/n! Your awake now huh?"

W-wait,That's not Jungkook.....

"Taehyung?" Its definitely Him.
He hummed in response and peck my Forehead.

"Y/n,I love you..."
I chuckled then answer him back.

"Yeah...I know...Thank you" I said as I smiled at him even though I cant see him.

"y/n...."

"Hmm?"

"In the Next Next Day...You'll be Having an Operation to...get rid off that...p-poison  Inside of you..."

Ohhh...Okay..

I only Hummed in Response though..
But My hands starts shaking because of Nervousness.
I only heard A sob though...

"T-taehyung? Are you Crying?"
I started to Feel worried.

"N-no! O-ofcourse not."

I nodded and Hold tighter in his hands.

"S-sorry,I can't see your Handsome face for awhile....Its just Jungkook Turn off the lights and never Turn them on"

TAEHYUNG's POV
I cried more and more,Hearing that She cant see.
actually,I was Silently Crying.And She nearly Caught me by hearing one of my Sobs.

I felt that She Hold my hands tighter and It made me smile.
I rub her thumbs with Mine.

I will miss you....See You soon...Y/n.Sorry If I wont be In your Operation and wait for your come back...Please Forgive me...Tomorrow,I will be Back to Our Home and study for you...I will miss you Y/n,Your everything..Hope to see you Soon.I LOVE YOU.

TBC>>>>