He Rejected Me?!

Kade Above

Kade POV

I'm walking to the bathroom when all of a sudden I hear someone scream. I slowly open the bathroom door and hear moaning. "Fuck! Baby, keep quiet. You don't want a teacher to catch us." I close the door and head to the cafeteria, ignoring the fact that I have to use the bathroom.

I go to my usual table in the corner. I don't mind not having friends, it makes my life easier for me. I don't have to worry about other problems. Don't get me wrong, I still go out every now and then, but I mostly sit in the house and watch tv. For some reason, I am known around the school, although I am always to myself.

I recognize the male voice as Leon our quarterback. As for the female I have a huge feeling on who it was. Leon only has sex with one person out of this entire school. The cafeteria quiets down and I look away from the window to see all eyes on no one other than Jasmine Mills. I turn back around not caring.

I suck my teeth, "I really need a cigarette." I mumble to myself, I can't smoke until the fourth period. I stand up and go to the bathroom on the other side of the school. The bell rings for third period as soon as I finish up in the bathroom. I decide to skip third period and go to the library and take a nap. I'm already passing my class anyway.

I head to the library and go to a corner. I put my jacket on top of my head and lean against the wall and close my eyes.

Ninety minutes later it is time to go to fourth period. I don't feel like doing anything in gym today, so I walk out the back and go around the corner. I lean against the wall and pull out a cigarette. I light it up and take a long drag from it, I hold the smoke in and then blow it out.

All of a sudden I see and hear someone come from around the corner. I hear her gasp when she sees me, "You out of all people."

I look away and look in front of me. Ignoring her presence, "You could get in trouble for smoking on school grounds." I shrug my shoulders, "I won't tell if you do something for me." I look at her and see her biting her lip. "And what's that?"

She walks up to me and grabs my dick, "You fuck me right here, right now." Unaffected by her touch, I take another drag of my cigarette. I once again hold it in, I look at her and hold her head up by her chin. I bring my face inches away from hers and blow the smoke in her face. She steps back and cough, "What the fuck is your problem?! Asshole!"

"Just declining your offer." I look at her from the corner of my eye and see her looking at me with wide eyes. "Why not?! I know you want to." She stands in front of me and wraps her arms around my waist. She grinds against me and I give her a lifeless look, "Not interested." I pluck her on the forehead and she holds her forehead, "What is up with you?! You blow smoke in my face and now you pluck me!"

She really needs to leave me alone, I do want to enjoy my smoke alone. "Well, you are humping me like a horny dog." She bites her lip, "Actually, my kitty is horny." I finish up my cigarette and sit down. I ignore her and look ahead of me. "Most guys would kill to fuck me right now. Why aren't you? Are you gay?" I continue to ignore her and she scoffs, "Ugh!! I feel like I'm talking to a wall!"

"Mills!! Knight!!" We look towards the voice and see our gym teacher glaring at us. I stand up, "Shit." We follow him back in, "Next time you skip, its detention." I nod my head and walk off. I hear footsteps behind me, "I'm not going to stop trying. I see you as a challenge."

I go to the bleachers and sit down, she sits down beside me and I pull my phone out. "What can I do to get you away from me?" A smile crawl on her lips, "Fuck me."

"No." Her mouth drops and she glide her hand over my private area. "There's no way you're not affected by this. You really must be gay." I close my eyes and she groans. "I'm gay." I open one of my eyes and she is looking at me, "The gay world is lucky to have you, but I don't believe you." She stands up and walks away.

Finally, I'm by myself again. If I knew that would work minutes ago, I would have been said that.

Jasmine POV

It is the end of school and I walk out towards Colt car. "What's wrong with you? You seem irritated." I glare at him and he holds his hands up in surrender. "This beautiful guy rejected me! Who the hell is he?!"

I get in the car and he gets in after me, "Let's do it in the car. I can't wait that long." He drives to a secluded place and we climb to the back seat. I sit on top of him and grab my bag. I pull out some handcuffs and put them on. "Arms behind your back. I'm in control." He arches his eyebrow, "Handcuffs?" I grind on his hard-on and he groans, "Never know when you'll need them."

I pull his pants off and wrap my hand around him. He thrust in my hand and I squeeze him, "I didn't say you could move." I look at his face and see lust and need in his eyes, "Mmph, I love the way you look at me." I move my hands slowly up and down and he sucks in a sharp breath.

He pulls at the handcuffs and I smirk, "Stop trying, you're not going to be able to get out without a key." I lick his earlobe and he groans. "Can you not be so teasing?!"

I move my hand at a faster pace and he fucks my hand. I pull my pants off and climb on top of him. "Shit! I hate and love it when you take control!" I put a condom on him and slowly slide myself down on him. I throw my head back and moan. I slowly move my hips as I mark him on his neck. "I want this to last long, so let's not go so fast."

He lifts his hips and thrust into me. "Ah!! Shit!" I grip his shirt and he laughs, "Fuck slow, I feel like I'm going to burst." I bounce up and down on him and I moan. I uncuff him and he grabs my ass and pushes himself deep inside me. He turns us over, "This is the way I like it." I bite my lip and he smashes his hips against mine, "Fuck!! Yes!! You feel so good inside me!!"

He crashes his lips to mine and I force my tongue in his mouth. Fighting for dominance, I let him win as he makes our tongues dance with each other. He pulls away and sucks on my neck, "Shit, baby. I'm going to cum!" He goes at a faster pace and I arch my back as I orgasm. He thrust into me three more times and release himself in the condom.

He falls on top of me and laughs, I squeeze his butt and grind my hips. He groans and slowly pulls out of me. I moan as he does so, "You are amazing." I put my pants on and laugh, "What can I say? It's in my blood." I climb to the front seat and he does the same.

"Who was the guy you were talking about earlier?" I groan in annoyance, "I don't know who he was. He's the quiet type and he smokes. He said he's gay. I think he's new around here." He starts the car and takes me home, "You must be talking about Kade Knight. He's been in our classes since freshmen year."

My mouth drop, "What?! How could I look pass someone as beautiful as him?! There's no way!" He looks at me and laughs, "He is invisible to some. The girls love him because he's so mysterious. Us guys think he's gay because we've never seen him with a girl. But then again that doesn't mean anything. He probably just doesn't flaunt his business around." I cross my arms and look out the window, "I can't believe I haven't noticed him until now."

We pull up to my house and I get out. "See you later." He winks at me as I walk in the house. I basically live alone, my mom died when I was five. She died from a bad car accident and my dad, on the other hand, is always traveling for work, so I rarely see him around. I walk upstairs and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

Kade is going to want me sooner or later. He can't hold back the entire time.