iii. Knock off Hulk

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                              It was a day after the green, pink and red energems were found and a day after Jason's temper went. The man apologised to Keeper later in the day and was briefed on what happened. Sledge was back, Jason had heard of the Bounty Hunter from Keeper but briefly so he didn't really know what the alien was like.

He was supposed to be training the three new Rangers, Riley was currently training with his sword but the other two weren't anywhere in sight. He knew from Kendall that Tyler was working in the museum now and was now working his shift. Shelby, well he had no idea where she was. She wasn't at work and she didn't call or text them why.

Riley hit one of his tennis balls, the ball flying across the room towards Jason. The man looking up from his sketch book just in time to catch the ball in his hand and chuck It back at the guy. " Watch where your hitting those things, civilians might be around and you don't want to divert a shot towards a civilian and hurt them. " Jason told him as Riley looked over to him and nodded, going back to what he was doing previously.

Chase was on the other side of the base, fixing his skate board and singing. It didn't bother Jason as much as It did Riley, Jason was used to It by now however Riley was losing his concentration because of Chase's singing, but that was kind of a good thing to Jason, Riley needs to learn that there will be a ton of distractions on the battlefield.

The sudden squeak of someone coming down the slide made Jason's head perk up to see who It was and when Shelby came down the slide Jason sighed, she had finally showed up. " Shelby where have you been? " Jason asked, putting down his pencil and packing his stuff away into this bag. " At home, I'm a Power Ranger now, I don't have to come in for work, right? " Shelby said as Jason sighed and muttered under his breath " Oh, just you wait. "

With Chase attempting to flirt with Shelby with no success, Tyler walked in as Shelby was bragging about not having to wear the uniform that Tyler was currently wearing. " I don't think he looks that bad, honestly Tyler you suit it. " Jason told him as Tyler thanked him as Chase chuckled " Mate you have a girlfriend, stop flirting with other people. " Chase joked as Jason laughed as shook his head " At least I can get one and I'm not flirting, I'm just simply trying to be a supportive friend. "

The door slid open once again as Kendall walked in, tablet in hand and telling Shelby that she was late and telling Chase off for fixing his skate board in the lab. " But, Jason gets to fix and put together cars and motorbikes in the base, he's been doing it for the past week, " Chase complained as Jason got up from were he was sitting and walked over to Chase and patting him on the shoulder. " I have privileges and anyways I'm working on something that is beneficial to you Rangers, so shut your mouth. " He told Chase as Kendall looked back to Jason. " You do not get privileges and you know that. " She told him as Jason laughed It off and Shelby started to ask why Tyler was dressed like he was.

at my weakest • KENDALL MORGANजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें