ii. Scooter Boy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was a good while till Shelby, Tyler and Jason made it back to Amber Beach Dinosaur Museum and it was painstakingly boring to Jason, with no cell service near by to call or text Chase and Kendall and the other two in the front not so subtly flirting with each other it was excruciating.

" Jason, what was the museum doing with this stone anyway? " Shelby asked, breaking Jason from his blank state. " We found it on a dig a while back, remember the triceratops dig you also wanted to go on, yeah that one. We just kept it in that box until we learned what it was. " Jason told her, only half of it was true, they were on that triceratops dig but they already knew what the energem was and were only waiting for someone to bond to it and that it did. He knew for a fact that Kendall wasn't exactly going to be happy that Shelby was the new pink ranger.

" Then why did you go looking for it? " Tyler asked as he took a quick glance behind him to see what Jason was doing. " Is it not obvious? It's stolen museum property. I went to find it and one minute I find Shelby trying to take it from that ice monster thing and then the next we're blocking laser things from that monster. " Jason told him as Shelby frowned her eyebrows.

" But that doesn't explain why you had that folding sword with you. " Shelby asked as Jason sighed " I didn't know who took the crate and you should be glad that I had it on half of those lasers would've hit us. " Jason explained, going back to thinking about one thing, Kendall was going to kill him over him disappearing and the sword being destroyed.

The other two shrugged it off and continued their previous conversation as Jason reached in to his pocket after waiting about 20 minutes to see when his cell service came back. He pulled his phone and headphone out of his pocket to see if he had gotten and calls or texts from Kendall or Chase, but as he unlocked his phone and went straight to his texts he saw a bombardment of missed calls and texts from Kendall and Chase, both mainly worrying about his and the pink emergem's whereabouts. He quickly texted Kendall that he was alright and that they had two new rangers.

It was the sudden jolt of the van coming to a vault as the stopped at the side of the road for a guy and his broken down moped.

" Hey, you need a hand? " Tyler asked the guy as he turned around with a manual in his hand " No thanks, I think I found the problem, I just gotta stick to the old owner's manual and I should be good to go. " the guy said with a polite smile as a big white van passed them, creating a gust of wind that knocked the manual out of the guy's hand making Jason snort " Yeah, good luck with that. " he said as he hopped out of the truck and helped the guy get the moped into the back of the truck.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

" If I grew up on a ranch I'd never leave. " Shelby stated as Tyler nodded and smiled. " Yeah how great is that? Cowboys and round-ups. " Tyler said " Yeah more like fixing fences and cleaning pig pens, but- " Riley started to tell them but was cut of as Tyler spotted a woman on the side of the road who was begging them to help.