No One Special

"How about this outfit?" Mom holds up a purple shirt and black jeans. Along with these ugly tan high heels. I bite my lip and shrug my shoulders.

"I was thinking about just wearing something I feel comfortable in." I know what my mom is doing. She's picking out the most ugliest things to wear so I wouldn't get the internship as an assistant for my second favorite band Sleeping with Sirens. My interview is tomorrow and I still haven't found anything. I've been through 3 stores already and I walk into forever 21.

I'm glad I pick this store because after a few outfits, I find the perfect one. A caramel color tank top with a tan cardigan that cuts off a little past my elbows. Then I find these black skinny jeans and long brown boots that go up to my knees. It's perfect because it's not too dressy and not too "try hard". I turn to my mom and she presses her lips together in a straight line. She knows this outfit is perfect so she smiles and nods. I pay for the outfit with my forever 21 gift cards I got for my 18th birthday last month and we leave to go eat.

"I was thinking maybe we could go to Taco Be-"

"Mom that's not funny." I frown and she giggles.

"I was only kidding. Besides, you can't forever hold a grudge against one tiny thing."

I ignore her and fix my hair up in a bun.

"How about Olive Garden. I'll pay."

"Sounds good. But Tesla.. You're gonna need money for food and going to places nice while your touring with those.. People."

People?! I clench my hands in a fist to keep myself from saying something I might regret.

"They're not gonna hurt me, mom. They won't try anything funny. I think they all have girlfriends anyway."

"But that doesn't mean they wil-"

"Mom.. Can you not worry for just this time. I'll promise to call you after every concert and after the tour, I won't have to see them again. They're stars. None of them are gonna waste their time on me."

"You never know." Is the last thing she says before we walk into the restaurant.

_________{Secrets}___________

My mind races with a whole bunch of shit. I lay in bed thinking about all the things that could go wrong on tour. I could get raped. I could go to jail if I stole something. I could die. All the members might not like me. All this is so frustrating. I open up my book Tuck Everlasting. Winnie had it good. She was kidnapped and fell in love with Jesse Tuck. What a shame she dies. After re reading the book, I fall asleep and dream about touring with Kellin, Gabe, Jack, and Justin.Then I'm kissing someone but I wake up before I find out who.