Chapter 1: The Whirlwind of Destruction

"Talking"

'Thinking'

*Action*

{Time Skip & Location Change}

(Author's Announcement)

(The picture on top is Davis' duel runner only it has the crest of Miracles on the side, while the one below is his duel disk. Colors for the runner are gold, white, and blue.

 Colors for the runner are gold, white, and blue

{Story Start}

{Digital World, Near One of the Destiny Stones} 

Davis sighed, as he and the other 2nd Generation Digidestiend had been camping out in the Digital World for a while, searching for a mysterious dragon digimon that was sticking close to one of the destiny stones looking for something. It had been five years since the defeat of Malomyotismon, and he was losing his respect for his team. They most of the time berated him for his mistakes and gave T.K the credit. He had started distancing himself from the Digidestiend entirely, even his partner Veemon. A weird thing that had also been happening was he constantly having an odd dream, one where he saw a slightly older version of himself fighting along side a dragon he didn't recognize. What was also weird was, after he woke up, his right arm would start to throb in pain, but would go away after a minute or two.

The only ones who called him out were his DNA partner Ken, his mentor Tai, and his other mentor Matt, though he kept his interactions with the three very little as well. Though there was some good news, his relationship with his sister was much better, before they just tolerated each other, but now they were pretty close, to the point where they would call each other a friend.Suddenly, out of nowhere, a ghostly dragon like figure had appeared in front of them all, one they had never seen.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a ghostly dragon like figure had appeared in front of them all, one they had never seen

T.K: "Well, if I had to guess, this is that dragon Digimon. Let's take it down." 

T.K and the others pulled out their digivices, when Davis collapsed onto his knees while he closed his and screamed in pain. The Destined of Miracles opened one of his eyes to see Veemon was standing by him, when something else caught his eye. His arm was glowing brightly, or to be more exact, a mark that he didn't recognize that seemed to be in the shape of two wings on his right arm.