Chapter 6

Dean holds Seth in his arms and uses his voice to open the door to the play room, when they get in the room Dean sits Seth down on the big bed that is in the corner of the room and says "The safewords are made by us so think about what you want yours to be? As Seth nods his head Dean stands in-between Seth's legs and smiles "I have never had to use one because I'm the Dom but I always give myself one in case and it's Mercy" Seth looks at him and says "I'll use yellow as my safeword" as Dean nods his head and grabs a hold of Seth's hips and kisses him.

Seth moves his hands to Dean's chest and rubs his nails up and down it, leaving little marks on Dean's chest and stomach Dean says "damn babyboy marking your territory already" as Seth winks and says "yes Sir can you show some of the toys and maybe even use some on me? As Dean smirks "omg yes sir will definitely do that for babyboy, sit right here don't move" as Dean goes and gets a few different toys and brings them back to where Seth is sitting on the bed, Dean lays Seth back and starts to rub his hands up and down his chest before grabbing one of the toys that will send vibrations through Seth body and make him feel really good Seth moan out as Dean started to use the toys on him, he had never felt nothing like this before and he had to be honest it felt amazing he wanted more, he wanted Dean to give him so much pleasure. Dean then stops and his look changes as he picks Seth up and carry's him towards one of the swings, he puts Seth in it and starts to kiss down his body leaving his marks on him, he wants Seth to feel pleasure before the rush on pain since it's his first time but he remembered he told him he would go easy so Seth will feel pain for a few minutes but Dean will make it go away with pleasure soon after.

Dean is willing to make Seth first time amazing, Seth moans in pleasure he can't believe he is about to be ravaged by Dean he is more than willing to let it happen finally with Dean because Dean is something special and crazy, Seth looks at Dean with lust in his eyes Dean can't help but get turn on like never before so he stands in between Seth's legs and as he grabs his ass and Seth runs his hands down from his chest to his waistband of his boxers, waiting so bad to see Dean's cock (wink wink) he can say the toys have turned him on but Dean is keeping him hot and bothered he has finally came to his breaking point. Dean sees something in Seth's eyes and he knows the look Seth is read to be taken by him but Dean wants to build up the experience make it something he will not forget since it's Seth's first time, Seth looks at Dean and says "Deano please I can't take no more, I want you now" as Dean smirks "are you sure Sethie, no take backs" as Seth looks at him and smiles "I'm sure Dean I want this to happen" as Dean kisses Seth's lips and wraps Seth's legs around him before Dean works his way to Seth's sweet spot and then goes to enter Seth for the first time. 

Seth moans out in pain because Dean so big and its his first time but soon the pain turns into pleasure, Dean is pushing in and out of him and Seth digs his nails into Dean's back leaving mark's, Dean lifts Seth up and carry's him over to the wall and pushes him against it holding him against it making Seth wrap his legs around Dean tighter as Dean bounces him on his cock letting Seth taking all of his cock that he can since it's his first time. Dean loves the feeling of Seth on his cock it's like the best feeling ever Dean can't gets enough of it, he keeps going in and out making Seth's moan's turn into screams (lol).

Dean grabs one of the toys that was hanging on the wall next to them and using it on Seth as Seth tights up around Dean and Dean knows it's just a matter of time before Seth explodes for the first time aka cums (lol) as Dean moves one hand to cup Seth's ass and slaps it hard, Seth looks at Dean "Deano I'm close can I cum please? As Dean nods his head" Sethie can cum when he feels my cock hit his sweet spot" as he winks and starts to push himself deep into Seth getting close to Seth's core as Seth gets wet and starts to come updo so he knows he is getting close so he keeps going until he hits it and Seth cums, (lol) on Dean's cock then pulls out and cums on Seth's belly.

Seth looks at him and smiles "omg Dean that was amazing thank you so much for being my first and making it so incredible" as Dean nods and kisses Seth's lips "it was my pleasure Sethie so you think you can handle my dark side? As Seth nods his head "I can handle it Deano I like it it's different, it turns me on, you turn me on so I'm willing to give it a go" as Dean Carry's him out of the playroom and towards his room, so they can go to sleep but before that they need to shower, Dean and Seth go into Dean's shower and wash off together before getting into bed, Dean let's Seth use some boxers to sleep in as he puts some on himself as they crawl into bed and lay down next to each other and fall asleep.