Angel Eyes

"Peter's back?!"

"Again!"

"What do you mean again?"

"Peter. Peter, the crazy eyed uncle werewolf, Hale, Peter. Peter Hale. That Peter?"

"I killed him, for killing my sister. I ripped out his throat." Derek said, clearly talking louder than the pack to shut them up.

"Then Chris shot him in the heart and head." Allison chimed in, not knowing if she should mention the fact that Chris was her dad.

"I bashed in his skull." Stiles chirped in happily, but Lydia called him out on the lie.

"You did not!" Lydia scolded, hitting his arm loudly which made Derek growl at her. She rolled her eyes before she sunk back into her chair.

"No, but I want to!" Stiles said, poutin and crossing his arms over his protruded belly.

"Everyone wants to." Jackson said, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, but I'm awesome enough to actual-AAHH!" Stiles said, stopping short to scream in pain. There was a sharp pain inbetween his shoulder blades, and he didn't know what was causing it.

"Stiles! What's wrong?! Baby, talk to me." Derek said worriedly, accidentally rubbing Stiles where it was causing him pain.

"Aah! Fuck, Der, my back." Stiles gasped out, leaning forward unconciously. Derek looked at him concerned, but kept rubbing.

"What-"

"Get your fucking hand off of my back!" Stiles snarled at his mate, eyes glowing red. Derek quickly pulled his hands away from Stiles, backing away from him slightly.

"What's happening to him." Isaac whimpered at Dean and Cas, who obviously knew what was wrong, going by the look on their faces.

"Ah, fucking fuck!" Dean sighed, pinching the bridge if his nose and looking at Cas, who turned his head away guiltily.

"What's wrong with him!" Derek growled at Dean. Gabe and Sam instinctively reached for their weapons, but Cas and Dean didn't even flinch at the alphas tone.

"His wings are growing in." Cas said gently at him, stroking Derek's face and calming him with the warmth of his grace.

"Why now?" Lydia asked from where she was sitting.

"Stiles is a...Nephilim of sorts, you all know that. His grace is recognizing that right now he as at his healthiest state and his wings are starting to form. Since Stiles never knew of his heritage, he doesn't know how to keep his true form's wings in the angelic dimension like mine are in now." Cas explained and watched with wide eyes as his sons eyes started to glow a golden brown color.

"It hurt my first time too...taking out my wings in this dimensional plane, but I know how to control now." Cas said and looked Lydia in the eyes.

"I thought Nephilims don't get wings." Sam said in confusion and shock as huge golden wings, with shades of blue, white and black protruded from Stiles' back. They were scrunched up and slimy.

"Technically, he isn't a Nephilim." Dean said, looking at his brother. "Just think of me as Anakin. I was born of faith, not because dad decided to get busy with mom, Sam. I'm human grace. Grace + Angel + baby making skills = a born angel in a human body." Dean explained for everyone, smiling at the horrified faces that some of the teens sent his way.

"So Stiles is essentially and angel that doesn't need a host?" Sam asked, looking at his nephew in awe.

"Dean is still technically human, so yes. I had planned to teach him how to harness his grace, but when I found out he was expecting, I guess it slipped my mind." Cas said, looking more guilty with every second that passed.