Chapter20: United

『Ayano's POV』  

We kept walking and walking until my legs were sore, I fell to the ground and my legs wen limp. Not again... The others turn to look at me in confusion, ''MITCH MAKE ME FLY DANGIT!" Mitch facepalmed and flicked his finger and the next thing we knew, we were floating mid-air.

"Woaaahh! This is soooo cool!!" Preston yelled playfully as we laugh at his childness. "Wait, this means we can go get Mike now right?" Oh yeah... I just realized! I'm so dumb! "Welp! Now that we can fly, Mike is closer to us LET GUUUU!!" I yelled as I flew towards the ocean. I can't help but think that we will defeat Herobrine again! I hope no one's going to lose their life... All the thoughts of what could happen flooded my mind as I grip my hair but soon let go so they others don't stop dead in their tracks to ask if I'm okay, it doesn't matter if I'm okay or not! It only matters if they're okay...

"Are we there yeeet? I'm bored!!" I looked at the mad I pulled out from my backpack. "Well according to the map we should be- Oh hey! Look! We're here!" I said as a massive lab came into view. I landed down and knocked mutiple times on the door, suddenly the door started to shake as it was lifted up to reveal Mike.

"Oh! Welcome to my lab, what can I help you with?" He asked, giving us a smile. His voice echoed a bit because he was hald robot half human. "Oh we're just here to get you! And Grape of course!" He gave us a confused look, "Me and Grape? What do you need us fo-" He was cut off with a loud bang comming from the other room. He sigh and invited us inside while he goes in the other room and takes care of whatever made that boom. After a little we were curious so we gathered up at the door to listen.

"Poke!! Stop poking my stuff! Someday you're gonna blow this entireplace up!"

"Sorrehhhh gotta stand to my name!"

"Then change your goddamn name Poke! Oh wait, you real name is goddamn Zack! Live up to that!"

"Hpmh, fineee... Why u gotta be so serioussss? Normally you're always the one messin around and I'm the one who has to be seriousss!"

"You're not being serious right nowww..."

We heard the conversation through the door but then Mike opened the door to find us all standing there. "Um... Okay?" We all went back to our seat and sat down. "So...What is this all about?" He asked.

*Insert the story here, you know what it's about! >.<*

"Oh god... Right, I'll go get Grape! Or maybe just call him Sean, he doesn't like anyone calling him that but his friends. I'm gonna go get him, I'll be right back." We nodded as he walked into a room of some sort then straight back out with an asleep Sean in his arms. He laid him down on the couch and grabbed a water bottle, we laughed as he dumped it all over Sean as he shot up instantly.

"WHAT THE HELL MIKE!?" He yelled but all he got in answer was a chuckled, "Aw c'mon! seat up! We have guests!" He shot daggers at Mike and started agruing with him and all he did was just laugh as they mess around. Some of us joined in too! Ah... What a nice day...