Love is Fate part 3 (The Date)

I got up early so I could get ready I got up at 9:00 am and walked to go eat "I MADE BREAKFAST" I heard my mom yell up the stairs as I walked down the stairs still in my pjs "morning " my mom said filling my cup with coffee and handing it to me "thanks" I said and took a sip sitting down to eat my eggs and bacon "so I heard you have a date" my mom smirked "

"yea he's a cute guy"

"your sis told me "

"I thought so "

" When is he gonna be here ?"

" He will be here at 2 to pick me up"

"good luck sweetie "

"thanks do you have work today ?"

"no but I want to meet this Luke kid "

"maybe he can stay for dinner "

"I'll ask him , well I have to get ready so brb "

I walked upstairs and took a shower after I was done I put on a skater skirt and a striped crop tee and some white converse with a infinity necklace and earrings when I was done I dried my hair and curled it in loose curls and put a pink bow on the side and put some powder foundation , mascara and lipgloss on trying not to put to much on when I was done it was 1:30 pm and my stomach was starting to have butter flies i heard the door bell ring grabbing my side purse "Kara want to meet Luke ?"

"yes when ?!" "when we get back"

"good luck "

I walked to the door and opened it to a good looking Luke "hey " he said " hi " I said and smiled " you look beautiful " "thank you you don't look to bad your self " he hugged me I took a good smell of is cologne " ready to go?" he asked "absolutely "

" alright let's go "

* at the park *

"let's play on the swings !!! " I laughed at how childish he was "ok!"

"Will you push me ?" I asked him "yes " he said pushing my on the swing as I giggled I almost fell off but he caught me from behind "you ok?" he whispered in my ear sending chills down my back "yes thank you" I said " let's take a walk" he said " ok" as we walked side by side he grabbed my hand and locked it with mine I blushed and looked away "hey " he grabbed my chin and made me look at him "your blush is cute " he said winking " thanks but not as cute as you " i said and he blushed " who's blushing now?" I laughed he laughed back " so let's say we go grab some Icecream "

"that's sounds great " when we got there he asked what I wanted "vanilla cone with sprinkles " I said "2 vanilla cones with sprinkles "

"thanks Luke " I said " welcome Hun ."

"hey my mom was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with us I mean I know it's a little early but?"

"Of course" he said and smiled

"great " I said and called my mom

"mom"

"yes sweetie "

"is it still ok if Luke eats dinner with us ?"

"of course I'm making spaghetti right now "

"ok mom love you bye "

"love you "

"she said she's making spaghetti "

"sounds great"

**at the house**

"Mom I'm home ." I said and walked through the door with Luke next to me "hey " mom said to Luke "hi mrs.jones" (her maiden last name since my dad died) he said holding out a hand for her too shake she shook it "you can call me Lynn it's ok " she said and Luke smiled

"Dinners on the table all ready for you guys I was called in to work I'm sorry and your siblings are still eating in the dining room but pleasure to meet you Luke thanks for coming over "

"It's fine and thanks" Luke said then we went to eat

"hey guys" I said ?to the boys and Kara "OMG OMG OMG OMG LUUUUUUKKKEEEEEEYYYY HEEEEEMMMMINGGGSSSS AHHH H ILY SO SO MUCH " My sister screamed "ily 2 " he said and smiled she just ran and gave him a quick hug "Oops I think I made Kaity mad " Kara said and I walked away " Kate wait ! " Kara yelled "sorry if I embarrassed you I didn't mean it inner fangirl came out I can't help it " Kara said with Luke behind her "It's ok your sisters cool" he said "okay.." I said and walked over to him and have him a hug "your super nice " I said "and your super pretty c; "

"thanks , wanna watch a movie ? "

"Sure "

" what do you want to watch?" I asked

"Horror movie ?"

"Sure but if I get scared i might accidentally jump on you "

"that's okay " he said and we sat on the couch close too each other I didn't want to kiss him on the first date or get to close because I have to get too know him first but I think I already liked him a lot but I don't want to get to PDA ish in front of my siblings

when the movie started it was boring till the middle it got super scary right now my legs are on top of Luke's legs and my face is covered with a pillow.

when the movie was over it was 10:00pm and he had to go

"This was a really good date and I loved it I hope to do more of these" he said and hugged me "Me too this was my first fun night on England and I loved our date "

••••••••••••••••••

A/N : HEY GUYS I TRIED TO MAKE THIS LONGER THAN OTHERS BUT HOPEFULLY THE STORY PICKS UP AND HAS LONGER CHAPTERS I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED THIS 💕 ☻