29

time written ; 11:49 amtime finished ; 16:31 pm

time finished ; 16:31 pm

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
—           —

a psycho with a psycho.

nothing was right about that sentence. changbin flicked jeongin's forehead. "are you an idiot? or are you going psycho again? you're crazy man."

jeongin giggled, "I was just joking. don't take it so seriously."

"I take a lot of things seriously." changbin told, then giving out a sigh.

jeongin shrugged his shoulders playfully. glancing at the hallway where hyunjin and seungmin were before. he pursed his lips, "this is quite new to me. since it's coming to minnie, if you wanna help him. talk to him yourself."

changbin scoffed, "he's not gonna let me go near him. especially his boyfriend."

"I was gonna say ask minho hyung. but I'm not gonna lie, bet hyunjin is gonna kill him if he gets anywhere near seungmin."

"why do you say that?"

"well~ dating a psycho you are a psycho. what do psychos do!"

"you're such a weirdo. please don't say things like that." changbin scolded, making jeongin frown.

"what are you gonna do then? there's not much you can do." jeongin told, "as a former friend of minnie. I know he won't do anything stupid. at least I hope, but! he might have just fell in love and can't let go of hyunjin." as he tried to make a point.

"that's stupid. seungmin in love? it would take a miracle for that to happen." changbin replied with a soft tone, "he has hurt so many people. what makes you think he'll change now."

"because he's the one being hurt now. he's getting a taste of his own medicine. he's experiencing what his victims feel."

changbin bit his lip, "okay..well you make a point there but—"

"don't but me!" jeongin sassed. "just watch them for a bit more. if anything else happens then call woojin hyung to slap some sense into them. literally! they can take care of themselves."

"you're so carefree. it's scary, don't you care for others?" changbin questioned.

"hm, I do. but I try not to get attached you know? just for my own good."

"still, you're still being a big weirdo."

"I just gave you my answer you big meanie!!"

just a filler.