04

time written ; 00:03 amtime finished ; 23:45 pm

time finished ; 23:45 pm

CHAPTER FOUR

"jinnie!! good morning!" seungmin greeted once he spotted hyunjin. he ran up to him, clinging onto his arm.

"g—good morning.."

"awe, did I make you stutter? that's so cute!"

hyunjin rolled his eyes, all he wanted to do was get to his locker. yet all of the school's eyes were on him.

are they dating?

I doubt it, hyunjin would have broken him in seconds.

but he seems quite..happy.

looking down at seungmin, he gave a wide smile. the boy was so calm, his right embrace felt hyunjin a bit safe. suddenly, he felt something weird bubbly inside him. what's going on.

"jinnie. you seem to be spacing out a lot.." seungmin quietly told, "are you alright?"

hyunjin shrugged, "I could be better."

"I can take you to the infirmary if you want."

skipping class? hell yeah.

"sure, why not."

seungmin nodded, walking in the opposite direction of class. hyunjin and seungmin arrived at the infirmary. since it was first period, the nurse wasn't there. making the space open only for the two.

"jinnie lay down, maybe you should get some rest."

"well, shouldn't you get to class. I don't want you skipping anything."

seungmin giggled, crossing his arms he raised a brow. "does mr. hwang care for me now?"

a smile automatically formed on hyunjin's face, "maybe I do."

wait what. where did that come from?

"that's good..I'm glad.." seungmin whispered to himself. smiling to the ground.

"what?"

"nothing jinnie! just thought or something."

"alright, whatever you say."

hyunjin looking up to the ceiling, he slowly fell asleep on the bed. seungmin watching the peaceful boy, a devilish smile formed on his face.

oh how innocent you look while you sleep.

twenty minutes passing, seungmin got bored. getting up to get a drink from a nearby vending machine, hyunjin started to toss and turn in his sleep.

weird. wonder what's—

"p—please.." a small plead came from hyunjin, his eyes closed shut, his fist clenching. he tossed even more and shouted a couple more words.

"d—don't leave!"

"not a—again!"

"please j—jinae!"

jinae? wasn't that the first girl hyunjin dated.

seungmin rushing by hyunjin's side, he shook him. "hey! wake up jinnie!"

hyunjin's eyes opening. they were red, tears started to flow down. without any hesitation, hyunjin grabbed onto seungmin. crying into his chest. "p—please."

seungmin's eyes widening, he smiled by the sight. he's more beautiful than I thought.

shushing him, seungmin ran his fingers through hyunjin's hair. "it's alright, I'm here jinnie."

hyunjin crying for a bit more, seungmin lifted up his chin and looked into his eyes. "what's wrong with my jinnie."

"s—she was in my dream again.." he sobbed, pushing seungmin away. "p—please don't look. I hate when people see how vulnerable I am."

seungmin cupping his cheeks, he forced hyunjin to look at him. "who?"

"j—jinae." he quietly said.

"who?" seungmin said a bit more sternly. hyunjin tried to find his words, but he got lost in seungmin's gaze.

"j—jinae..l—lee jinae.."

"oh~ I see. it's okay jinnie. I'm right here jinnie, I always will be. now can you tell me. what was your relationship with this jinae girl.." seungmin whispered into his ear. "actually jinnie, tell me everything."

hyunjin gripped onto seungmin's shirt, not saying a word. seungmin getting a bit irritated, he grabbed hyunjin's wrist. digging his nails into the boy, hyunjin cried out as he felt the pain worsening on his arm.

"jinnie."

"y—yes!"

"I care about you. so please tell me everything.." seungmin's gaze wasn't the same no where. it was like as if a new whole person had entered his body.

yet hyunjin felt as if he needed to obey seungmin. he felt so weak, as if everything seungmin said was a command.

"o—okay minnie.."