02

AM I AN UWU EDITOR NOW

"h—hi welcome to claires, please ask me any questions if you need any help." felix greeted politely to the customers who walked in.

he was still nervous even if he had worked there for more than a week. but his cute charm and looks made up for it. hyunjin, his co-worker swore most of the teenage girls only came to talk to felix.

"you need to stop saying that!!" felix whined, pounding his fist on the counter. "I'm not the stores money maker!!"

hyunjin shrugged, "well, look at this line. I haven't seen this many people here before you came."

felix pouted, his cheeks flushing he looked at the great amount of girls waiting to purchase items. glancing towards hyunjin, the older boy shook his head.

"what! it's not my fault I'm cute!" felix shouted, hyunjin just laughed, while a couple girls giggled, "you're so mean hyunjin!"

"just fax no printer."

"you did not just—hi!! sorry for the hold up but did you have a good time shopping." felix quickly changed as a customer came to his register.

felix wasn't gonna lie, he was cute and had the looks. but hyunjin is literally perfection, he always wondered why girls weren't drooling over him.

"and your total will be twenty three-seventy two. you gave me twenty four so your change will be twenty eight cents! thank you for shopping at claires and have a nice day!"

ringing up a couple more people. felix was tired from all the ladies asking, 'do you have a girlfriend?' or 'this might be silly but may I have your number?'

they all were adorable in their own ways. being flustered when they went up to the register, twiddling with their fingers. but, felix was bisexual. a part of him was drawn to girls but the other part of him was screaming gay. and of course, he had told no one.

meeting hyunjin for the first time was the worst thing ever. he started saying stupid phrases like, "oops, I think I broke the register. rest in pepperoni."

it wasn't the greatest, but he looked passed it. they were good acquaintances now and felix wanted to keep it that way.

"hey, wanna go meet up with chan later? he has break the same time as us."

felix nodded, "sure why not."

after a couple more hours, hyunjin's and felix's break started. leaving the store to go to the food court. felix saw a familiar face walk by.

"hey jisung! what's up!" felix yelled, walking over to the boy.

"nothing much. I just had to buy drinks for my boss and the others. I needed the sugar anyways, I feel so drained." jisung groaned, trying to carry the four drinks at once.

"I wish you could come hang out with us. we're meeting up with chan at the food court." felix told, but jisung shrugged.

"work is work. duty calls before I get myself fired." he joked, jisung then sighed, "see you guys later maybe."

"bye!!" felix then waved, hyunjin put up a peace sign silently.

jisung making his way to hot topic, he found changbin and woojin arguing about something. it wasn't surprising, one day they debated about if fish could drown or not.

"hey! I'll just throw out your smoothies if you want." jisung interrupted. woojin and changbin whipped their heads to look at the younger.

"glad your back. mr. binnie binnie has found a new love interest." woojin teased, changbin gave him a deathly stare right after.

"and that may be?"

"strawberry shortcake." woojin laughed, changbin started to pull on his hair out of frustration.

"that's not his name!"

"then what is his name?" jisung questioned. he handed them their drinks, intrigued.

changbin blankly stared at the boy. "I—I don't know.."

jisung choked on his smoothie, pointing at changbin childishly he laughed. "you don't know his name! that's sad man!"

"if prison didn't exist I would have strangled you by now." changbin threatened, but jisung just rolled his eyes.

"does he go to our school, work in a store here."

"he works at claires." woojin told, changbin nodding shyly right after.

jisung sipped on his smoothie. a lightbulb went off in his mind. "I know two boys who work at claires. they're in the same grade as me and we're friends."

changbin's eyes lit up, "really! cool, can you tell me his name?"

pondering between hyunjin and felix. strawberries reminded him of hyunjin, due to his always pink lips and rosy blush. so it seemed about right. plus, hyunjin was gay. and he was positive felix was straighter then straight.

"his name is hyunjin."