IV

APRIL 23rd, 2018
" Beatrice Myers ! Wake up ! " Natalie rushed into Beatrice's room . " What do you want ? " She groaned , groggily .

Natalie picked up Beatrice's phone . " Do you ever check your text messages ?! You're phone is blowing up . " She opened her mouth , shocked .

" What are you talking about ? " Beatrice sat up and put her glasses on , taking her phone from Natalie.

Trish: BEATRICE !!! YOU'RE ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA !! EVERYONE LOVES YOUUU

Corrina: damn , everyone is asking " who's the girl sitting next to david ? " on my story hahaha you're famous

Scotty: Welcome to the vlog squad , you now have your own fan accounts

David: Hey, can you come over at like 1pm?

The first text she responded to was David's.

Beatrice: Sure, i'll be there. :)

" BEATRICE !!! YOU GAINED LIKE 500,000 NEW FOLLOWERS AND YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FAN ACCOUNTS AAAAHHHH WHAT A QUEEN ! " Natalie yelled , running around the room .

" Natalie , relax ! " Beatrice laughed . " They'll forget about me soon . "

" Yeah , right . " She scoffed , admiring fan pages . " How ? " Beatrice asked .

" You're all over the vlog squads stories and stuff . " Natalie grinned .

Beatrice couldn't believe it . She felt like part of the vlog squad . She had always wanted to meet them , but she never thought that she'd be part of them .

" Come on , lets go get breakfast . I'm starving ." Natalie said , pulling Beatrice out of bed .

As soon as they arrived at IHOP , people were asking for pictures and even autographs .

" Little miss popular . " Natalie teased .

Beatrice nudged her . " Shut up . " She laughed . They sat down at the booth and ordered their food .

" Soo , anything happen with David ? " Natalie smirked . Beatrice blushed and looked down .
" WHAT HAPPENED ?! " Natalie's jaw dropped .

" We kissed . " Beatrice whispered .

Natalie started freaking out . " REALLY ?!?! " She squealed . Beatrice nodded . " I don't think it meant anything though . " She looked down again .

" Bea , David doesn't just go around kissing girls . It meant something . " Natalie smiled . Beatrice looked up and smiled .

" You're right . Maybe it did mean something . But , we'll see . "

Later that afternoon , Beatrice headed over to David's house . As she got out of her car , Trisha ran up to her . " Come on , inside . Right now . "

She grabbed Beatrice's hand and dragged her inside . " Everyone is asking about you ! " She squealed .

" Really ? I've only been on a few snapchat stories . " Beatrice said , setting her stuff down . " Wait , you haven't seen the vlog yet ? " Trish raised an eyebrow .

" What vlog ? "

Trish immediately opened her laptop and went to Youtube . She pulled up David's newest vlog and handed the laptop to Beatrice .

" David wanted to edit this one . " She smiled .

Beatrice pressed the space bar and the video started playing . The whole vlog was about her birthday and their trip to Disneyland . A smile came onto her face .

" This is amazing . " She said , handing the laptop back to Trish . " I know right ? Now , go talk to David ! " Trish stood up .

Beatrice grinned and nodded . She opened the door and peeked down the hallway .

She immediately saw David and Liza laughing together at the end of the hallway . He put his arm around her , as they walked around the corner .

Her grin faded , as she shut the door and took a step back . " What's wrong ? " Trish raised an eyebrow . Beatrice looked down and mumbled , " He's out there with Liza . His arm is around her and they're laughing together . "

" So what ? " Trish shrugged . " He might still have feelings for her . " Beatrice said , gathering her things .

" Wait , Bea —"

" She's his ex-girlfriend . And it's not like she hurt him or vice versa . They're still friends . They still love each other . " Beatrice swung her bag over her shoulder .

" But he kissed you . " Trish stood up , trying to defend David . " Yes , but it probably didn't mean anything . "

" Bea — "

" Watch this . " Beatrice slowly opened the door and walked down the hallway . She poked her head around the corner and saw David and Liza sitting on the couch .

Trish peeked her head around the corner too as Beatrice pulled out her phone . She sent a text to David saying , " Thank you for the video , it was amazing :) " .

David's phone buzzed and he picked up his phone . " Who's that ? " Liza asked , putting a pringle in her mouth . " Umm... " David hesitated .

Liza looked up and tilted her head . He sighed . " Nobody . " He smiled , putting his phone down . Beatrice looked down at her phone .

" Read 1:13pm " .

Her heart shattered into a million pieces . She sent another text saying , " I can't make it , something came up , sorry David . "

His phone buzzed again but this time he didn't pick it up .

" Let's get you out of here . Let's go eat . " Trisha pulled her towards the back door .
___________________
Ouch . Rip Beatrice . Sorry for being inactive school has been extremely tough and it's only the second week rip . Also , sorry for the short chapter I thought I took too long so I uploaded as soon as possible lol . Stay tuned for the next chapter !!