I can't swim (tyler bb20)

Y/N's pov
I was sitting by the pool with Rachel and Sam playing a little game of never have I ever. "Never have I ever gone swimming." I state as both Sam and Rachel look at me shocked. Rachel then shouts,"you've never gone swimming?!" Attracting the attention of Brett, Tyler, and Fess.
I shyly nod my head yes while blushing from embarrassment. Tyler and Brett make their way over to us and before I'm able to explain myself Tyler picks me up as throws me over his shoulder. My heart starts racing and not just because I can't swim but also because I've had a crush on him since the day I met him. Brett and Sam start chatting,"throw her in! throw her in! Throw her in!" Right as I open my mouth to say I can't swim Tyler throws me in. While falling I scream," I can't swim!" They didn't believe me at first but then I started struggling to stay afloat in the pool. Rachel starts freaking out not knowing what to do she asks if they should get a medic.

Tyler's POV
I had just thrown Y/N into the pool as a joke. As the words I can't swim left her mouth my heart dropped. She was struggling and screaming for help. For a few seconds I was frozen in shock before I jumped into the pool. My hearts racing like mad, I've loved this girl since the day we entered the house and now she's drowning because of me. All the memories I have of her are going through my head. Like the first day we met. I remember thinking she was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Not only is she stunning but she as an amazing personality. I force all the thoughts out of my head and I quickly make it to her. I pick her up and put her up on to the edge of the pool. Luckily she wasn't struggling for too long and was still conscious.

Third person POV
The scene had drawn everyone from the house around the pool. As Tyler saves Y/N from the pool everyone starts to surround her and ask her tons of questions. Tyler hops out of the pool and asks for Sam to go get a towel. Tyler then proceeds to yell at everyone to get back and give Y/N some space. Sam ran back and drapes a towel over Y/N's shoulders

Y/N's POV
Tyler sat down behind  me and pulled me into a back hug. I was having problems breathing due to the panicked state I was in. Tyler starts whispering reassuring things and telling me to take deep breaths. Eventually I calm down and relax into Tyler's arms. My eyes start getting heavy and I become really sleepy. I close my eyes for a few seconds and hear, " no sleeping in the yard" coming from production. I go to get up and head to the bedrooms. Tyler holds onto my hand and asks," where are you going?"
"I'm heading to bed I'm exhausted. Drowning takes a lot out of you," I jokingly replied
Tyler picks me up bridal style and says," you're too weak to walk there now so I'll carry you to your bed."

Tyler's POV
I carry her to her bed and gently place her down. As I'm leaving Y/N sheepishly asks if I could stay with her. I happily agree and get in next to her. I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her close. A few minutes pass and I think she's asleep so I lay my head onto her shoulder. "I'm sorry for throwing you into the pool," I say hoping she'll hear me. Y/N pauses for a moment before saying ," its okay, you didn't know that I can't swim."
I sigh as a reply to what she said.
" But it's not okay Y/N, I don't know what I would have done if you got hurt or worse. And then I would never be able to tell you I've been in love with you since the day we met....." I trailed off as soon as the words came out of my mouth. I groan realizing what I said. Before I can apologize Y/N turns around and says with a smile " you love me? I love you too."
I don't know how to respond to the fact my dream girl feels the same way about me as I do her. All I can think to say is," so will you be my girlfriend?"
Y/N takes a fake pause, " of course I will!" She answers.