Boyfriend and Girlfriend First Kiss

Ezra's Pov

Me and Sabine been dating for a month and we havent kiss on the lips never as boyfriend and girlfriend. Today i wanted to ask Sabine on date and i want to kiss her on the lips because i really want to and as boyfriend and girlfriend. I saw Sabine looking at the sunset and she look so beautiful while looking at the sunset and it was defecting on her hair and i felt in heaven looking at her, her beautiful pink and white hair, her beautiful face and body, that nice ass of her press against her bodysuit and i always love looking at her ass and i want to put my hand on it. I walk over to Sabine and i sit down next to her. Hey Sab whatch doing beautiful Artist love i said and smile at her. Just looking at the beautiful sunset Ezzy and its so peaceful and nice to be home safe in base she said and she put her hand top of mine hand and i look at her. You look more beautiful as the sunset Sabine and i love your beautiful pink and white hair so much in my heart i said and smile at her and kiss her forehead. I felt Sabine rub her hand against my hand from top and she look at me with a happy and lovely smile. I saw her got up and i got up as well too and i look at her, i put my arms around her wirsts and i brought her closer to me and she put her hands on my chest and i kiss her on the lips and she kiss me back on the lips.

She pull out of the kiss and i open my eyes and look at her beautiful brown eyes i love looking at so much. I love you Ezra Bridger my blue eye Jedi she said and smile at me. I love you more Sabine Wren my colorful Artist i said and smile at her. I felt Sabine grab my hand and she pull me to follow her and i follow her and a smile was on my face, lets go to my room Ezzy and relax together she said. Ok Sabine and i would love to relax with you Sabine Wren forever i said.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a nice day everyone !!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!