Confessions

Gabbys POV

The next day is pretty uneventfull and that's really weird I mean Austin didn't even make eye contact with me. He's been trying to get me back fo the past two years and now he's ignoring me. I feel a pang of sadness and immedietly I'm mad at myself. Ugh he's a jerk. I just hope he's not plotting anything. Anyway my mom comes home tomorrow. YAY! On that note I look up and see the house is a mess. So after I had finished my homework I went straight to cleaning. Well that's how I spent my Tuesday.

*********************************

Austins POV

I completely avoided Gabby the whole week starting Tuesday I mean I didn't even look at her and that was extremly difficult. I have a plan. It is very well thought out and amazing. Step one: annoy the living shit out of her. Not that hard. I just need one week for that one. Then I can continue in three months we have to be back together otherwise... No I can't think about that. Anyway it's Friday now and since it's still the first week of course there's a party and Gabby will, of course, be there. I still haven't gotten used to who she's become. I mean it's been two years and I still think of her as the sweet Gabby who would blush like crazy when I made a dirty comment. Or would cry when a sad song came on. The one who would just stare at the sky and think about life. I know she's still in there I just have to find her. I'm heading out to the party at around ten my parents are at their country club, of course. I mean why have a kid if you just completely ignore him jeez. I decide to take the car because I haven't driven in a while. Anyway I get there at around eleven because I had to show some of the people how to get to the party, some of my "friends", they're just the guys on the football team and are complete idiots. We finally get to the party and everyone's drunk. There's this one chick dancing on a table who's out of her mind she's about to start stripping and everythin- wait a minute that's Gabby! Of course. All the guys are staring at her like a piece of meat.

"Gabby! What are you doing?!?" I yelled as I ran over there.

"Is that Austin? Aww he's so sweet I mean *giggle* I'm just getting drunk to forget about him *hiccup* I mean ahh who wants a-" she was saying all drunk like right before I threw her over my shoulder.

"Awwwww." all the guys say

"Come on we're getting you home." I say walking to the car.

"Okay! Wanna hear a secret?" she asks trying not to crack up. We are now in the car and I'm driving, she's in the back.

"Sure." I say curiosly.

"K! But you can't tell Austin! Got it!?

"But-" I start

"No! It's my turn! I LOVE him! But he cheated on me so I'm not supposed to! I mean I dress this way because that's the kind of girls he likes! PATHETIC! That's what I am!" she says and starts sobbing as we pull into her driveway.

"Gabby-" I start but then she hurls on the sidewalk. Joy.

"Okay let's get you inside." I say as I pick her up, bridal style.

I get to the front door and knock. Luckily her mom is home and she answers.

"Hey Austin long time no see." her mom says as I step into the house.

"Yeah I've missed coming over here. I'm just bringing Gabby back she was going to do something stupid so I stopped her." I told her.

"Thats all she does since you two broke up. Just put her in her room she's already asleep anyway." I look down to see that's true.

I go to her room and think about what she said. I can't believe she still loves me. And all this stupid shit she does is because of that. I really need to talk to her. I put her down on her bed and as I'm about to go away she grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Don't go." she says in a very pleading voice.

"Okay just let me tell your mom, okay?" I say knowing my parents won't care.

"Okay." she says softly.

"Ms. Dawso-" I start, but she already heard.

"I know; it's good to have you back." she says and walks away.

I strip down to my boxers and go to cuddle with Gabby and just I'm drifting off I hear her say.

"I still love you."

Authors Note: hey you are awesome if you're reading this:) really appreciate it !! VOTE COMMENT FAN!!!!