Welcome To Hell

I just spent the rest of my Saturday watching cartoons in my pjs. My mom was working in Texas right now so she would be back in a few days. She works for a big company and sees how the other offices are doing around the country. She gets paid pretty well but she's hardly ever home. Anyway it's Monday morning and I'm getting ready for school. It's the first day back from summer break and it's still hot so I put on my short shorts with a black tank top, a pair of black pumps, with a pair of red Ray bandz. I straighten my hair and do my makeup. I wear black eyeliner and black mascara with red lipstick. Once I'm done I get in my mini Cooper and head for my own personal hell aka high school.

High school. My own personal hell. It's where I can walk through the hall and everyone suddenly goes quiet. Where I can go to the bathroom and see stories about me written on the stalls. Where every guy tries to get in my pants. Where I have no friends.

It wasn't always this way I mean I remember freshman and softmore year I remember walking through the doors with Austins arm around my waist and laughing and joking with eachother. I mean we were always the couple that everyone came to for advice.

'But that's in the past' I think as the tears well up in my eyes. No I am over him he is an ass. Anyway I walk through the doors to hell and just as I thought everyone gets quiet. Then comes the whispering. Great. I'm approached by the ass himself did I mention how much I hated him?

"What do you want Austin?" I asked with an annoyed tone as I kept on walking.

"Hey baby wanna get together later tonight?" he said with a smirk. Oh God.

"With you? Ha not in a million years. Never again. " I said

"So you'll go do that with any guy EXCEPT me?" He says with a smirk. Ouch that hurt but he couldn't know that.

"That's the idea. And you don't need me I mean you can go screw yourself." I say with a smile and start to walk away.

He grabs my arm and pulls me into the janitors closet.

"Gabby...." he starts

"Don't okay just don't. You screwed up and cheated on me you don't get a second chance. Get over it. Leave and don't you have some whore to go screw right about now? Bye." I said as I walked out with tears starting to come out.

Damn it why do I still have to love him?

****************************************************************************************************************************

Authors Note: Aw snap the truth finally comes out! And is Austin really a cheater? What happened between them? Keep on reading to find out! This story is starting to grow on me I'm on chapter six in my notebook so I've had time to grow attached. Well you're opinion really matters so tell me what you think! Check out my other stories also you guts should check out Call of the Wolves and My Past Lives they are amazing!

DON'T FORGET TO:

Vote (very kind person)

Comment (AWESOME PERSON)

Fan (I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER)