"Yes, you do! Now, let's go!" I shouted happily.

Nash grinned. "Okay, okay!"

When we came closer to the hot air balloon, I noticed Cameron standing beside the basket. "It's about time! Damn! I've been standing here for like 5 minutes!"

Nash laughed. "Sorry for the long, enduring wait. Thanks, Cam." They did a bro hug.

"No problem. Just be glad I don't have a life."

Nash grinned. "I'm ecstatic that you don't have a life."

Cameron frowned. "Get in the balloon."

I gave Cameron a thankful smile as I entered the basket, Nash following behind me. "Wait. Why is Cameron here?" I was confused.

"He's gonna lift us up and then reel us back in," Nash explained.

"Oh. Cool."

We began to rise from the fluffy green grass and drift into the burning blue sky. I looked around me in awe─the green trees becoming smaller and smaller underneath me. I felt as if I were really flying.

Nash was staring at me from across the basket, his blue eyes wild with curiosity as a smile played on his lips. I stared back at him. "And your problem is?"

He laughed, his attention falling to his shoes. He sighed. "Nothing."

I looked at him confused but decided to drop it. "It's so pretty up here."

He looked around. "Yeah. It is." He smiled at me.

"Nash?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever been in love?" He smiled shyly, his eyes fluttering to his shoes once again at my question.

He shook his head after a while, his eyes looking up to lock with mine, the blue captivating me. "No. I haven't."

I licked my teeth. "Well then. Looks like we're about even on the love scale."

He raised an eyebrow, laughing. "The love scale?"

I shrugged. "I don't even know."

Nash pulled out his phone, scrolling through something until he pressed a button and smirked at me. Music that I recognized to be Justin Bieber began to play. I laughed as he walked over to me. "Can we dance?"

I nodded, giggling again. He placed his hands around my waist and I placed mine around his neck, having to stand slightly on my tip toes. "Why are you so freakishly tall?"

"Why are you so freakishy short?"

"Touche."

He smiled down at me as we began to sway to Nothing Like Us on repeat. I started to laugh again. "What?" Nash asked, laughing at me.

"You have Justin Bieber music on your phone."

"Your point?"

I smirked as I began to quote him. "My point is, is that yes, few guys have Justin Bieber on their phone and most people judge them─but they also accept the love for The Biebz." His jaw dropped, a small smile coming to the surface as I continued. "I don't look at you like I look at Justin Bieber, though."

He frowned. "And why not?"

"Because, we have already established the fact that Justin Bieber is #1 in my heart."

Nash smiled. "That's terrible to hear but nice job totally stealing my sweg."

I laughed. "You're sweg?"

Nash nodded. "Yes. My sweg."

"Too bad there isn't any to steal."

Nash frowned at me. "Too bad I have two tickets to a Justin Bieber concert and only one person going."

My eyes widened. "Do you really have tickets for him?"

He laughed, his hands still on my hips. "No."

I shot him The Look. "I hate you."

He pulled me closer to him, smiling. "No you don't."

I felt a small smile creep onto my face. "Shut up."

We stayed in silence as Justin continued to play throughout the small basket. I felt Nash's hands slowly sliding towards my butt. I quickly slapped his hand. "No!"

He sniffled, a fake pout spreading across his features. "I just wanted the booty."

I playfully shoved him away from me. "No booty for Nash!"

He smiled walking towards me again, his blue eyes staring down at me. "I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around me.

I rested my head on his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist tenderly. "It's okay." We stayed like that in pure silence. I listened to the simple and soft thud of his heart. He rested his head on mine as he hummed along to the song playing. I fluttered my eyes closed, wanting to stay like that forever.