Been so long (Pt 3)

It's been years sense I left Katerina back at her place. I ended up with the next Bennett witch. After her I ended up in a small town called Mystic Falls. There I was reunited with Katherine. I met Emily Bennett as well. I was also introduced to the Salvatore brothers.

I have to admit they were both quite handsome. Not as good looking as Klaus though. Wait a second, what am I saying I've moved on from him. Katherine has decided she likes both of the Salvatore's so she's stringing them both along.

I don't really like this new vampire Katherine. However she's still my friend, I guess. I felt bad for the Salvatore brother, I know what it's like to have your heart broken. That may not be the cause right now, but eventually it will be. Katherine has done this many times.

Big time skip

It's the 21 century now and I've became close friends with a few people such as Bonnie, Caroline, Matt, Tyler, Jeremy, and Elena. I'm not Elena's biggest fan, but she cares about her friends. Before Elena was used to make Klaus a powerful hybrid there was also Jenna and Alaric.

We tricked Klaus into thinking the ritual worked. I told them at the start that's a bad decision. They should have listened because now a Klaus is throwing wooden fence post through Elena's house. I'm hiding behind a wall trying not to get hit and not to be seen.

A fence post was going to hit Damon so I made the choice to vamp speed in front of him and catching it.

I had enough of Klaus's tantrum. I turn to face him and throw it in his direction. Surprised by this he dodged it instead of catching it. He looked stunned at the sight of me. I say "For a thousand year old vampire your very immature."

Klaus said "You need to learn respect."

I scoff and say "I lost all respect for you when you left me to fend for myself."

Klaus said "Good thing your a Arron's women love."

I say "Don't call me that."

Klaus said "Fine, but could you tell them to let me in Darling."

I cross my arms and say "Fine, I will. If you could turn back time before I ever met you. I can't stand the fact I've cared for a monster like you."

I could tell Klaus was hurt by this. He asked "What happened to you?"

I say "You happened Niklaus."

He expression softened. He asked "What could I do to make it up to you?"

I say " You can leave me alone."

Klaus begged "Y/n, please don't say that love."

You say "Don't call me that."

At this Point he didn't care about Elena. He only cared about you. "Please let me in." He pleads. You shake your head. You know you can't control who's let in, but you weren't going to help him.

Klaus slams on the door frame then sinks to the ground. You couldn't help, but want to comfort him.

You sigh "If you agree to leave Elena alone I'll give you a chance to make it up to me."

It looked like you were doing it for Elena when in reality you couldn't deny the feelings you had for him.