Fun day

Outfit above ^^^

You and your boyfriend Klaus were sitting on the couch at his house. He was sitting with his back against the arm rest an his legs stretched out on the couch. You were sitting on his lap your back resting against his chest. He was playing with your hair and humming. The hum was a content, happy hum.

You broke the silence by saying "Nik"

He replied with "Yes love."

You shifted so you were facing him. You say "I've been thinking."

He goes to stand up and says "Thanks for the heads up, see ya."

You grab his arm and pull him back and say "No, no. Don't be mean."

He smiles at you lightly chuckling. He says "Alright darling, what's on your mind."

I say "Well your always busy running New Orleans I thought we should have a fun day."

He gave you a confused face so you explain "Let's go somewhere, anywhere. Somewhere where no one knows us."

He says "What for?"

I say "Just for fun."

He nods his head and says "Alright love."

Time skip

We have been driving for hours switching off every now and then. I was driving and had control of the aux cord. I was playing Into it by Camilla Cabello. I samg along with it "whatever trouble that your thinking I can get into it."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Klaus smiling at you. I've  always loved his smile. He didn't smile too often but when he did I couldn't help smiling as well.

---
After another hour or so of driving I finally came to a small town. It was quiet, but I liked it. I pulled into the parking lot of a convience store/Walmart type place.

Klaus look ate confused and I got out of the car. I say "You coming."

He looks at me for a second longer then got out of the car. We both walked into the store hand in hand.

I pull him to a sunglasses stand and try on a few. He gave me his opinion on them. He wasn't a fan of them so I rolled my eyes at him. I say "Try a few on."

He asked "Why?"

I say "Just humour me, please?"

He tried on a pair and I shook my he's at him. I handed him another pair to try on. He put them on and I smiled and said "Those are the ones."

---

We walk around the store aimlessly. Were near the toy section and I can't help, but smile. There one of those crate things with the giant teddy bears in them. I couldn't resist so I jumped into it. Klaus looked at me and laughed.

There was an employee and Klaus said "Get out of there before your caught."

I shush him and hide beneath the teddy bears. Once the employee walks away I pop back out and say "It's hotter then hell down there."

Klaus laughs at me and is shaking his head. We continue thou rout the you section. We play catch with the big bouncy balls. I convince him to ride a bike. He laughing the whole time and smiling, truly having fun.

We come across a rubber chicken and an idea pops in my head. I pick the rubber chicken up squeeze it then chuck it across the store. Everyone in the store could hear the weird noise it made. I started laughing and Klaus did too.

Security came after us so we ran well laughing. Klaus could have compelled them, but we were done there anyway.

---

After stopping somewhere to fill the car up with gas we head to a restaurant. We order our food, I got a pizza.

After we ate it was pretty late so we went to this motel/Corner store. Klaus compelled the guy behind the desk to give us a room and allow us to take whatever junk food we wanted. I felt bad for the guy, but hey free food.

I filled up a couple bags with junk food. I put them in our room. There was a door that led outside so I grabbed a bag of gummy worms and he's outside.

Klaus and I were sitting on this big cooler thing. I'm now wearing a hoodie unzipped. He was siting with his back against the wall, legs stretched out. I was sitting on his lap my back pressed against his chest. We were watching the sun set. It was silent besides the sound of crickets. I broke the silence by saying "It's beautiful."

I can feel Klaus nod his head. I then ask "Nik, did you have fun today?"

He says "Actually yes, yes I did."

I smile knowing I accomplished what i wanted to do today. I lean my head back further and turn it to kiss Klaus. He kisses back almost instantly. I shifted so I'm now facing him in stead of sitting on him well still kissing. Finally breaking the kiss I rest my forehead on his. I smile and so does he.

Klaus gets up so he's now standing on the ground. I'm still sitting on the cooler. Klaus is standing in between my legs.

I finally hop down from the cooler and we head inside. The rest of the night we have a different kind of fun.

Watching funny videos.

---
What did you think it was going to be? Did you think I would write something dirty, ya nasty.

Love you guys, bye.