Chapter 7

V3rd Person*

Soon everyone was at Pops, each with a milkshake.
B: So everyone, this is JB. Jugs sister.
A and V: Hi JB!
JB: Hi!
J: anyways, she's moving in with me and Betty.
Betty saw a look of anger in Archies eyes.
B: arch, are you mad about something?
A: no, its just, you guys are already moving in together?
J: yes, we did. Betts mom has kicked her out because she is dating a "southside scum."
A: shes kinda right...
I hear him mumble under his breath.
J: excuse me?
A: nothing.
V: Archie, leave if you have a problem.
A: fine! Betty, your a slut!
B; how about you come and say that to my face?
He says, getting up about to throw a punch.
V: Guys stop! if you have a problem you can gladly leave this diner.
A: goodbye scum.
Jug smirks.
J: c'ya.
*30 minutes later*
B: ok, juggie, how about you go talk some things over with Archie, while me, Veronica, and JB go shopping?
J: fine, but you have to make it up for me here later... in bed.
JB: ew, no, gross.
B: *chuckles* fine.

One thing Betty really loves about Jughead, is that he always is good to her. He is also very protective over her.
There is two sides to Jughead.
The loving Jughead.
And the protective Jughead.
Today Archie got to see the second choice of Jughead. The one that Betty hasn"t yet to see. He was worried to show her. He thought that if she has ever seen him like this, she would leave him. But Archie deserves to see this.

*Jugheads POV*

Once all the girls left, I took went over to Archie house. After I knocked, I hid by the door. Then once he opened the door, I grabbed him by the hair.
A: ouch Jughead!
I threw him on the grass.
J: we're gonna have a little talk.
A: fine!
J: one, you never, ever call Betty a slut. You hear me.
I take out my pocket knife and hold against his chin.
J: because if you do, this knife will be in your chin. Do you understand?
A: yes.
J: now we're gonna have a little talk.
I push him onto a lawnchair.
J: I love Betty, so if anyone even touches a hair on her head. You're gonna regret it.
A: you don't love her. I do.
J: excuse me?
A: you heard me.
I threw a punch at him.
J: if I hear you speak a word to Betty, ill get my serpents up here and beat you good.
Archie gulps.
J: good.
I smirk.

*Bettys POV*

I know that Jughead didn't just go over to Archies and talk. I know thats there is a lot more to it to just a talk with Jughead. If he wants to talk with someone he hates, theres gonna be more physical stuff than just words. Anyways, enought talking about him.
Veronica, JB, and I went to the mall. We bought a few things. I got some black high top vans with a rose on the sides, a black vans hoodie, along with some white jeans.

 I got some black high top vans with a rose on the sides, a black vans hoodie, along with some white jeans

Veronica and JB got a lot of other clothes.

A/N: yeet, i haven't updated this in a bit.
whens your guys first day of school? mines the 13.
follow my homie aeberley7 shes new, and hasnt posted anything. But she will. Ill pressure her into it. and help her with a few ideas.
song: Unsteady by X ambassadors
word count: 596