Chapter 5

*3rd person*

Betty and Jug were both nervous at watching JB. She said that there would only be a few hours until she arrived from Toledo. There was already a extra room in the trailer that used to be Jugs dads room.
J: Betts, are you sure your okay with JB staying here with us? You know that means we have to watch her, and take care of her?
B: Yes, I know. But I want to.
J: okay then, I have to go to the Whyte Wyrm for a meeting with the serpents.
B: okay baby, I'll stay here and clean the extra room. Be careful.
J: I will, love you.
B: love you too.

Jughead was already at the Whyte Wyrm with Fangs and Sweet Pea, jugs two best serpent friends. jughead had decided to make an announcement to the bar.
J: Listen up Serpents! My little sister Jellybean will be coming back to Riverdale, that means you give her all respect. if you touch one hair on her head, itll be the end of you! same with my girlfriend, Betty!
Serpents: Got it Sir!

As the meeting was happening, Betty was diciding on what collor to paint the room. so she called jughead for his opinion.
B: Aye, Jug. I was wondering on what color i should paint the room for JB.
J: well concidering shes a bit emo, like your good Jughead, id go with a dark purple.
B: sounds great, ill go pick up some paint and new bedsheets to go with it.
J: Thank you Betty, for everything. I don't know what I'd do without you.
B: anything for the Jones family.
After that they hung up.
Betty went to Wal-mart to pick up a can of purple paint. Along with a purple carpet, purple bedding and a black dresser. Once she got home she painted the walls. It didn't take long because the room was very small, and one layer of paint did the trick. She made the bed and put the carpent down. now she just had to wait for Jughead to get home so he could help with the dresser.

*one hour laterrrr (in that weird spongbob voice thing)*

Jughead soon got home and put the dresser up. Betty could tell that he was tired so she offered him to lay down so they could watch a movie. They layed on the couch, with Betty layed on the very edge of the couch and Jugheads arm around her.

 They layed on the couch, with Betty layed on the very edge of the couch and Jugheads arm around her

like this (season 2 episode 04)

A/N: this a short chapter.
and all 3rd person.

song: Island in the Sun by Weezer.

word count: 444