A Rare Encounter

Sean POV

It was night time and I decided to to camp out in Route 302. I let all my pokemon out their poke balls for the night. Deino, Houndour, and Shinx all played together while I set up a camp fire for food and what not. A couple hours later the fire was going and the food was done. They must've been really hungry because they ate it all in seconds. After that things started to die down and we began to rest. Everything was going fine until a loud crashing sound was heard in one of the trees. I woke up and so did Deino the other two were fast asleep. Me and Deino went to go and investigate the noise. I honestly couldn't believe it. It was...a Darkrai. Holy crap I've heard stories about this thing. Giving people endless nightmares, putting people to sleep,but neither me or Deino seemed to be affected. The Darkrai looked injuried...probably it got into a battle with a trainer trying to catch the legendary, but it escaped. It was beat up pretty bad...I have to help it.

Sean: hey it's going to be ok I can help *taking out a potion *

Darkrai: g-get away *fires of a dark pulse but a dodge it * you humans h-have done nothing but harm

Sean: wait it can talk...this must be telepathy. Listen your hurt if you don't get help someone will catch you. I can tell you don't want that .

Darkrai: *says nothing *

Sean: *began to heal Darkrai * there all better

Darkrai: thank you...I must go...take care of that pokemon of yours...pokemon like me can only cause harm *and with that he disappeared into the shadows*

Sean: Wait!...crap he's gone...hopefully I see Darkrai again one day. Come on Deino let's go back to bed.

Me and Deino walked back to our campsite, Shinx and Houndour are still asleep. I laid down still not believing I just saw Darkrai...and didn't fall asleep....is this a sign?

is this a sign?