Chapter 9

"Give me. AGH!" Jyugo screamed while slamming his fists and forehead on the floor. "Give me a chance!"

"Who's keepin up with all this high drama lately, starting to get a bit  emotionally exhausted!" Mitsuru came out of nowhere, screaming. "Damn right it is!" A chibi Rock, Nico, Chloe and Uno scream from the side to. "Well have no fear Mitsuru's here! Let's check out some sweet gags from back when Hajime was suspended!" Mutsuru screamed then pointed at the viewers.

"A Melancholy Day for the Dog, Monkey, and Pheasant"

A pair of styled boots slammed in front of the inmates of cell 13. It was Kenshiro in all his pink caped glory. "Your attention please inmates, my name is Kenshiro Yozakura." Que the deadpanned faces of the inmates. "I'm your new supervisor."

.

.

.

"WHAT!!!!!"

      With The Warden

"As I'm sure you've all heard, Building 13 Supervising Officer, Hajime Sugoroku, has been suspended for three days. Well at last the three of you will take turns, overseeing Building 13 and his place." Momoko said calmly to Samon, Kiji and Kenshiro. "WHAT!!!!" Samon and Kiji yelled while Kenshiro's eyes widened a specific amount.

"Your making us cover for him!" Kiji yelled while getting in Momoko's face. "He's the one who screwed up, why do we have to work more!" Samon screamed while also getting in The Wardens face. Momoko closed her eyes and opened them up again, red eyes glowing, "it can't be helped." Samon and Kiji gasped and their eyes widened.

"Building 13 is filled to the brim with trouble makers and escape artists. Not to mention a girl that can make guys do anything she wants. Even if just for a limited time, Sugoroku's absence poses to great a risk." Momoko closed her eyes, "a risk for this prison, but a death sentence for my lonesome heart!" Momoko thought in her girly voice.

Apparently Samon and Kiji got the wrong idea when she closed her eyes and looked away, "The Warden looks furious." They thought together in fear. Kenshiro then spoke with closed eyes and a stern voice "you've received your orders men, now do as you've been instructed." Samon and Kiji turned to him, "wait a second your actually ok with this?" Samon asked. "Your willing to work on your rivals behalf?" Kiji questioned the dog like he was crazy.

Next thing you knew, Kenshiro's fist smashed the wall. (Ok calm down Subaru 😂) "of course. It's an order from The Warden after all." Kenshiro's voice sounded strained when he said that sentence. "He is so not ok with this." Samon and Kiji thought in unison while sweat dropping.

   Back to Cell 13

"Oh well if it's just for three days that'll be fine." Rock said while crossing his arms. "I can't believe Hajime got suspended." Nico said while putting his arms around his legs. Chloe scoffed, "serves him right the bastard." Uno nodded in agreement.

Kenshiro then looked down at a paper in his hand, "now let's take a look at today's schedule." The inmates and dog were now walking down the halls of Building 13. "Hey! This is 25's regular check up! If your having medical troubles you could schedule your own!" Kenshiro screamed at Uno, Chloe and Rock who tagged along.

"Stop worrying man, we're just walking along." Uno said in a bored voice. Rock spoke up next, "not to compare you two but it didn't scare Hajime." Nico smiled, "their my emotional support group." Chloe nodded, "yeah, you can't expect Nico to go alone to the doctors without his best friends~"