Chapter 5

A new year, and a tournament to match it! Darumas have dropped! Mochis been pounded! Speaking of poundings, old Uno and Chloe are in some real deep shit.

I knew we should've hired a narrator. Jyugo step away from the mic.

You can't tell me what to do your just supporting cast!

Hey!

"A Fraud and a Hero"

"I've told them everything they need to know about this number 11. My boys will crush him before he can find a chance to cheat. But this number 98 girl is unpredictable, I wouldn't even expect a girl that good looking to be good at anything else other than modeling." Kiji said to himself out loud, making the others hear.

He then heard a certain inmate with shackles, "you think you know everything, but you don't." Kiji grew irritated, "excuse me?" "If you think cheating is all Uno can do, and modeling is all Chloe can do, your in for a surprise... that isn't half of it. They're geniuses."

In the arena

Trois had a gloomy/shocked blue aura around him. Uno just stole 5 cards in an instant before Trois can get them. "No. No way." Uno smirked showing off his sharp canines, "huh, you don't get to my level as a gambler through cheating alone, pretty boy. It takes a lot more than that." Chloe held all the cards Uno collected in a perfect line while Uno spoke.

"I don't need to know kanji! I can read you like a magazine!" Uno said pointing at the cards Chloe was holding. "How. How can this be!" Trois said, desperately wanting to know how he did it. Honey pushed Trois aside, "just move aside Trois, I'll take it." Uno pointed at them, "sorry friend but my match with you is as good as done." Chloe giggled.

"The hell it is." Honey argued. "A half too many many years-!" Mitsuru started to read the poem, Honey was about to grab some cards but Uno struck first, "Chloe already told me all I need to know about you!" Uno swiped his hand across the floor and got all the cards Honey was about to take. Chloe caught them all in her hands. "Impossible! You couldn't get a single card just a moment ago!" Honey said not believing his eyes.

"I wasn't focused on the card." Uno held up a card that read, "Now bloom inside the nine-fold palace." "You might not have remembered your little conversation with Chloe when she went over to you before the game started do you?" Honey started to think of when he first met his white haired angle... he could remember her, just not the conversation. "Why can't I remember!" Honey yelled at Uno.

"Don't look at me, look at the beauty sitting next to me. She has a... special ability you could say. She can make anyone do anything she wants with just her voice." Uno summed up. Honey looked at Chloe betrayed but somewhat impressed. "I'm sorry Honey but I really want to win. But the talks we did share when the game started was all real, I promise!" Chloe said actually starting to tear up.

In the stands

"Is Chloe... crying!?" Everyone screamed. Especially cell 13.

Arena

"What would you ask for if you win." Honey asked her. Chloe's eyes lit up into stars, "I've always wanted a giant sauna! Do you know how much saunas can smooth out your skin and get rid of all the oil and blackheads from your skin! It's otherworldly! And plus this place doesn't really have a girls bathroom/shower so I have to wait for all the boys to be done! If I get this sauna it'll be like my own little paradise in this prison! And I'll even let my friends and you guys in if you want?" Chloe concluded.