{1 - Just A Dream}

Yui's P.O.V. 

I wake up in a place where there is nothing but a tree in the middle of nowhere. I don't know where I am right now. But, this place is beautiful. Peaceful. Quiet. Is this a dream? Why am I hearing someone crying? 

When I look forward, I see a girl kneeling in front of the tree. I slowly walk over to her and reach out to touch her, but I'm hesitant. 

"Um. . . Excuse me. Why are you crying?" I ask her. 

"Because I'm afriad. . ." She answers. 

"What are you afriad of?" I take a step closer to her. 

This time, the girl doesn't answer. Instead, she stands up and slowly turns to me. Her eyes are lifeless and she has a sad look on her face. 

"You have to leave. . . You'll die here. . . Please, leave." Tears well up in her eyes. 

"Leave where? I don't know what I mean." I suddenly become frighten. 

"You have leave this place. . . They'll find you. You must go." She takes a step closer to me, then trips, grabbing onto my shoulders. "Run away!" She screams in my face. 

My eyes widen at the sight of her. Her hands are so cold and pale. Her eyes are dead. Why am I dreaming of this?! Who is this girl? 

"W-Who are you?!" I shout at her. 

"My name. . . Is Eve." She whispers. 

I bolt up out of bed with sweat running down my forehead. I look around to find myself in my bedroom, in the Sakamaki's mansion. "So it really was a dream." I sigh in relief. 

But that girl. . . Who was she? She was warning me about something. She wanted me to leave. Leave from where? What did she mean by that? 

"What are you so worried about?" I gasp when Ayato suddenly appears in my room, sitting on my bed. 

"Ayato-kun! You just can't barge into my room!" I shout at him while pulling the blankets close to me. 

"You have no right to deny me. Shut up, and give me your bloood." He glares. 

"Ayato-kun, you just can't jump ahead of us. That's very rude." Kanato-kun suddenly appears beside my bed. 

"You should be more considerate. Let us all have a little fun with Little Bitch." Laito sits next to me. 

"Kanato-kun? Laito-kun? I-I-" I stutter at my words, not knowing what to say. 

"Come on, Pancake, give us your blood." Ayato-kun's face is closer to mine, and he leans to my neck. 

Kanato-kun and Laito-kun come closer to me with thier fangs ready to sink into my skin. I shut my eyes and prepare for the worse. But for some reason, I feel nothing. 

I open my eyes to see alll of them shutting their eyes tightly while covering their ears. I can faintly hear someone screaming, but from where. Nobody else is in the room. 

"Tch, this blows." Ayato-kun gets off of my bed. "This isn't over, Pancake. Next time, you're mine." He smirks at me before leaving the room. 

"Looks like the fun has ruined. It's about time you get dressed, Little Bitch." Laito-kun gets off my bed and also leaves the room. 

"You're no fun, Yui." Kanato-kun glares at me. 

Once all 3 brothers leave the room, I get dressed, and left the room to join the brohters in the limo. Reiji-san found out about Ayato-kun, Laito-kun, and Kanato-kun being in my room. Soon enough, there was a slight argument. 

I couldn't get my mind off my dream. Did that girl really meant it when she told me to leave? Why was she even in my dream in the first place? And why did she look like. . .that? 

The limo sudddenly drives faster before flipping in the air. I scream because of this and the limo crashes into the tree. However, Ayato-kun grabbed me as him, and the rest of the brothers, got out safely. 

All of us see 4 young men standing on a cliff, assuming that they casued the crash. So, we didn't end up going to school. We went home and I spent time in the garden. First the dream, then the crash. . . Was this what that girl was telling me about? She, and the dream, felt so real. 

"Yui. . ." I hear my voice being called. I turn and nobody is there. But when I turn back around to the tree I was facing, the girl is there. The same girl from my dream. 

I gasp and take a step back from her. "Are. . . Are you the girl from my dream? You said your name was Eve." I question her. 

"Yes." She says bluntly. 

I wasn't sure if that was the answer for one of my questions, or both. "Did you have something to do with that crash earlier tonight? Or was it those people we saw on the cliff." 

"No." She says bluntly again withouth any emotion. "You have to leave, Yui. It's not safe here." 

"What do you mean? You were in my dream. Why were you crying?" 

The girl, Eve, doesn't answr me. She takes a step closer to me, then looks at me from head to toe. "Let me see your hand, please." 

I do what she asks, and raise my hand out in front of her. She softly takes it and brings it up to her cheek. She closes her eyes, then opens them to look at me. 

"I see. . . I finally found you." She smiles sadly at me. "Come." Is all she saids before walking off, with my hand still in hers. 

"W-Wait? Where are we going?!" I ask while this girl drags me. 

"Somewhere safe." She turns to be with a frown. Why is she frowning? 

I hear someone coming close to me, and before I know it, I see the same people I saw at the cliff after the limo crashed. When I turn to face the girl again, she is nowhere in sight. 

These people come close to me, and I begin to run. But no matter where I run to, they are always there. Who are these people? Why are they here!? 

"Yui. This way." I hear Eve's voice again. 

I turn to see her at the foot of the stairway that leads to the house. I run over to her, but she disappears once again. Then, I am cornered once again by thse young men. All I can see is nothing but darkness now. . . Yet I can still hear her voice. 

"Don't worry, Yui. . . I'm here now." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------