Battle for Detroit: Tiffany

DATE
November 11th, 2038
TIME
23:15:50
LOCATION
Recall Center - Outside

*Tiff's POV*

After we freed the androids from the Recall Center, we marched outside and onto the battlefield, who were still focused on Markus and his group. We're soo close to our freedom, and we will obtain that freedom...no matter what.

"Thousands of androids compared to mere hundreds of troops...we're sure to win this" Belle said as I nodded, getting a call from Pops and answering it.

"We won! We freed the androids from the camps!" I said with such excitement as Belle smiled. "March back to the barricades. They got Markus and his group surrounded" Pops explained as I hummed in response. B started shouting loud in the back. "What about D!? Ask about D!" She said as I heard Pops laugh over the phone. "She's still in her coma, but she's still breathing. Go help them out" She said and hung up.

"She's okay. Right now, we go help out Markus!" I said as she nodded, keeping our determination up and marched as quickly as we can to them.

---------------------------------------
*2 Years Ago*
*3rd Person POV*

"You can't just discontinue this fucking series because they're more advance than the other series!" A woman said as the android who was sitting there overheard the conversation that was going on outside of the room. The android was in shock while listening to the conversation.

They've gotten from the table and sat by the door, making sure they wasn't just hearing things or no bugs in their program.

"They're not just advanced. They act like humans. There's just too many flaws within their programs"

"There is no flaws in their programs at all!"

"They will become something they aren't"

"Like what?!"

The argument continued as the android sat in fear of being drstroyed. After a few minutes, the woman walked inside the door and slammed it shut, looking at the android who was on the floor.

"P-please don't let them destroy me...Please" The android pleaded with fear as the girl kneeled down. "I won't let them destroy you...not at all..." She paused as the android looked at the girl with shock and slight relief.

"Y-you aren't? Why?" They asked as the girl just smiled. "You deserve your chance at life, and I'll give you your chance. Here's this good friend of mine who loves androids...you're going to her as a Deviant" She said and stood up, going to her desk and writing a letter.

"W-wait. W-whose this friend of yours?" They asked as she held her finger up. "Annabelle Manfred. Adopted daughter of Carl Manfred. She goes by Belle" She explained, then asked. "Please tell me your model series and number" She asked.

Series Model OA300
Series Number 003-010-2028

"Thank you, Tiff" She said and continued writing her letter. The android, Tiff looked at the girl with shock. "Tiff? Is that..."

"Your name...or you could choose a different one if you prefer" She asked as the android shook her head. "I like it, but why Tiff?"

"It's short for Tiffany, something you and Belle can have in common. Not using your full names" She smiled and finished her letter, handing it to Tiff. "Give this to her when I drop you off to her house later. Mkay?" She said as Tiff nodded happily.

It was her chance of freedom, after all...and Belle could use a friend...
-------------------------------------------------

We made it to where Markus and them was being held at. "One day we will rise up and win our freedom, and that day is today!" I said as both mine and Belle's group surrounded the men in uniform, guns loaded and ready to fire, as well as theirs.

Nobody made a sound, or dare to move...it was silent...

Until Markus stepped forward, all guns pointed towards him.

--------------------------------------------------
*3 Months Ago*
*Tiff's POV*

"School was sooooooo lonely today, Tiff! D wasn't in today" Belle was telling me about her day while doing her homework. "Sorry to hear...I heard it had something to do with her brother's death" I said as she hummed in response.

"It's hot!!!" She whined as I nodded in response, agreeing with her. "It is. I still don't know how people can leave their houses in this heat" I said as she nodded.

"Right! We should go swimming. You can swim, right?" She asked, curious. "Yes, I can in fact. Let's ask Markus and Carl and see if they would want to go" I suggested as she smiled and nodded, running out of the room. I laid back on the bed and started humming a song.

"Pray on...just a little while...longer
Pray on...just a little while...longer
Everything will be alright
Fight on...just a little while...longer
Everything will be alright
Everything will be...
Alright

---------------------------------------

"Pray on...just a little while...longer...
Hold on...just a little while...longer...
Fight on...just a little while...longer...
Everything will be alright...
Everything will be......."

"All.....right....." Markus finished singing as the men threw their guns down and slowly walked away. We looked around and saw that everyone was retreating. Belle ran over and hugged me as Pops sprinted over to us and tackled us into a hug, making us fall onto the snowy ground.

"We did it! We won! We won our freedom!!" Pops hugged us tightly while crying, then Belle, then me. We all cried in happiness.

Belle sat up after a few and pulled D's body close and hugged her tightly. "She'll be really happy to hear this when she wakes up" She said and picked her up. "An early birthday present then" Pops said before standing up, wrapping D's arms and legs around her, carrying her on her back.

"Let's get going then" I said as we all marched with cameras being above, filming us as Belle waved at the camera. "Belle! Stop waving at the camera!" I said as Belle pouted and stuck her tongue out at me. "No. Hi, world! Hi!!!!" She kept waving at the camera as Poppy started to wave as well.

"Pops!!!" I shouted at her as the other androids behind us started waving at the camera. I sighed and gave in. If you can't stop them, join them. I waved to the cameras as well.