chapter 4~ Lets' go to the Mall

*** A/N: I  dedicate this chapter to my 1st fan, thank you so much 1DUsavemyheart. this chapter is for you :D****

                What is Jonathan going to think of me? I backed away a little from David, I hope he doesn’t notice. David has always been there for me but he also has his tempore. The first time we met he had punched a kid in the face for me, and people this was in elementary school in second grade. I know what you’re thinking but that kid had it coming for pulling my hair. David took a stand for me, and we’ve been buddies ever since.

                 I was worried that David would trip and go off at Jonathan. “Who’s your friend?” he said looking down at me, but he was giving me a face he gave other girls when he flirted with them. What is he doing?

                I grab his hand and I see his smirk, what a cock head. I pull him over to Jonathan who was still standing next to the door. “David this is Jonathan, my neighbor. He’s new here and he’s going to school with us. And…….” Before I could choke trying to find out how to introduce them David cuts me off.

                “Hey what’s up man? How you liking it here in Winford?” He asked politely with a smile extending his hand towards Jonathan.

“Thanks man and its okay. Just need to get out more. Hope you don’t mind if I ride with you guys.” Jonathan smiled and shook David’s hand like if they were long time buddies. What the?

                “Na man,” he looked at me with a smile and I smiled back. Then he turns back to Jonathan, “Amarie told us she invited you.”

                “A’ight man.” He said with a grin.

                “Great! Let me introduce you to the rest of the boys” I tell Jonathan grabbing his arm, here we go again with those shocks tingling me. We walk over to the rest of the boys and I introduce them one by one, “Jonathan this is Mike, Angel, Danny, Chris, Eric, Eddy, Dalian and you know David already.” I said pointing at each one of them.

Jonathan looked a little confused, but I think he’ll get it later, “hey was up.” he greeted them. Everyone was cool with each other Dalian even managed to get a little joke out. “Hey Amarie, I think our boy’s a little shy …” before something stupid came out of his mouth I punched him in the gut. “Uugggh!!Shit….”

He bent down to hold his stomach together, so I took advantage. I ran and tackled his ass to the grown. Dalian and I were laughing our asses off, I was about to get on top of him to start punching him but David managed to get me from my waist! “Easy babe…..” I elbowed his ass too. I know I’m aggressive. But that’s how we mess around, sometimes they through me around like I’m a little toy. I need to defend myself somehow, right? “What was that for?”

“For not letting me kick his ass.” Dalian and I stuck out our tongues at each other. We’re such little kids sometimes but that’s just us.

“Alright we had our fun, let’s go to the mall!!!!” David screamed while taking me off in his shoulders, and all the guys yelling, ‘yeah!’

                Since we’re usually nine people in the car, David brought his expedition 2013. The car is nice alone, but David felt like it needed something. He got 26"Giovanna Wheels and had his windows limo tinted. It looked awesome! But how were we all going to fit? there’s ten of us and only nine seats.

                David saw me eyeballing him; he knew what I was trying to say and he smirked, just a smirk, really? “Okay Angel, Eric and Danny in the back. Dalian, Eddy, Chris, and Jonathan in the middle. And Mike ……..” I cut him off.