...6...

**Hey! I am pretty much going to be freewriting this so if there is major repetition (ahem, spelling errors!!) and horrible grammAr, please point it out! ^-^ Thanks!** 

I woke seemingly minutes later to my "mother's" call, "Seth! Come down to help with groceries will you!!" 

That was not a question, I could hear it from the top floor.

I leaned slightly on my wrist to get out of my "bed" and decided to  suddenly scream out. How brilliant. My wrist was wrapped, and I couldn't remember a thing that happened yesterday. Nothing came back to me, except the horrible size of my wrapped wrist. 

And then I remembered Aiden, and almost hated him for stopping by. I didn't understand that when my "mom" said she would take the heat, that having a sprained wrist was "her" taking it.  Thanks "mom". 

"SETH!" this time it was his voice and I cringed once again. D*mnit. I rubbed my crusted eyes with my good hand and dragged myself off of my cott not bothering to look the slightest bit nice for these people. I could feel every disk in my back sliding painfully back into place and sinking in as I stood.  There was no way I would be able to make it through today if that was going to be the case. 

Didn't we just do groceries yesterday? I thought to myself. It was almost a flashback of yesterday and I prayed that Aiden wouldn't come by again today.

As I padded gently down the rickety stairs toward the top landing of the main stairs, I rethought my prayer. Maybe if he invited all of us over to dinner, I could get away from the abuse for once, and maybe eat an actual meal. I hadn't had an actual meal in a long time. Maybe, just maybe. But then I rethought again and couldn't stand what kind of a lashing I would get if Lyle hadn't agreed to go. What kind of a lashing both me and my "mom" would have to endure after we had come back. My stomach curled. 

I reached the cooler marble of the main landing. A chill ran up my spine as my bare feet padded against the cold floor. 

"Go out and get groceries" I jumped at his voice behind me, "Scared?" The smirk was apperent in his voice even though I couldn't see him. 

I almost scurried outside to get some of the groceries. Why the hell would we need to get groceries to freaking days in a row?

Then looking at them, there was beer, beer, and more beer. Along with ingrediants for salsa, and more for enchiladas. I could tell that they were getting ready to have a party, which ment I would need to be on my best behavior, and that I would be not only the original "slave" for the next few days, but the beaten and battered "slave" by the end of this. I never liked the sight of party food coming in. None of their friends were even the tiniest bit kinder to me than they were either. It never made sense to me. 

One of the bags of salsa ingrediants I carried into the house broke open, spilling onto the floor, and Lyle's feet. 

I looked up in horror as his eyes flamed in fury. There was no getting out of this. 

SMACK! I slid four feet to the left, crumpled to the floor and held my face. "YOU Fu*king Bi*ch!!" was all he said before he jerked the fridge open, grabbed a beer, popped it open, and stomped over to the couch. 

Surprisingly "mom" came over, hidden by the kitchen wall, and grabbed my chin. She put a frozen bag of peas on the left side of my face, and shooed me outside saying "your friend is back, you just got hit by the cuppboard" 

I growled on the inside. No good came of Aiden yesterday, no good could come from him today. 

He smiled, walking up the driveway with a blue rose in his hand. Shit.