Chapter 13

Taylor's Pov
As he said those 5 words, I froze on my place, he's a drug dealer! Oh my god! He might have noticed it that I froze because he interpreted my thoughts "see don't freak out-" " don't freak out? Seriously!? You are telling me you are a drug dealer and you want me not to freak out? Wait that's why you have so much power, thats why you are not scared of anything! God seriously! Please don't hurt me " I said all in one go, he ran his hand through his hair and spoke calmly "I won't hurt you Taylor, just sit down and just listen to me okay? " I nodded and sat down on the couch and tried to calm my nerves " I never had any parents " he said with sadness "I grew up in a foster home, they never told me who are my parents. I always used to think about how it feels to have parents, but as I grew up in a foster home all my companion's were also like me so I never thought more about it, until... I started going outside the foster home, there was a apartment near by were at evening few children used to play and they were kind enough to let me join them, I used to see them often with their parents going out and calling them mom and dad, it was a foreign thing to me, then one of my senior in foster home told me what means mom and dad from then I knew I don't have any parents... This was a question for me, I never knew what being in love or being loved feels like.. But when I was 14 years one day when I was in a park I met a man he didn't seem bad to me, he really loved me, he used to take me places, he treated me like his son and soon we became close to each other, I never knew before one day I caught him selling a man drugs I knew it was bad and I tried to cancel every relation with him but he made me understand that for living we have to do work that's not right. Soon I started to join his business and yeah I became a part of the gang too." he finished with a sigh " and I used to live in Cheshire but there was police in search of one of our gang members as they saw them selling drugs so we all gang moved to Nashville and the guy who treated me like son was great enough to atlest let me attend school. But definitely taught me not to open my mouth in front of you all and its better that you don't also run your mouth in school or anywhere or else my gang members will hurt you and I don't want that " he finally finished and I looked at him he's a drug dealer, he don't have any parents, he is foreign to love and he don't want me to tell this to anyone "now everything is clear to you I guess " he said breaking up my chain of thoughts "why me Harry? Why not any other girl out there? " I asked him " because I want to " he said said looking at me "WHAT THE HELL MEANS YOU WANT TO, MY LIFE IS NOT A GAME THAT YOU'LL KEEP ON PLAYING CAUSE YOU WANT TO!!" I said yelling at him "just don't yell, I'm already tired of you shouting at me and and you rejecting me so please I'm not ready to fight with you right now " he said and went inside his room upstairs beside the guest room and I stood there just processing everything that happened.
*****
Taylor's Pov
I was lieing on the guest rooms bed, I couldn't sleep last night as I was busy thinking about Harry and his life. He never had any one to guide him and he went into the wrong path, but still why only me there are many girls at school, why me. I was deep in my thoughts when someone knocked on the door and opened it slightly, and came in harry, peeking out from behind the door "your still sleeping, get up and get ready and come down we have school today " he said and went outside closing the door behind him. I completely forgot about school.. I will go to school with him? I really don't want to but I can't help it now he'll take care of me, he'll provide me everything, I don't have any relationship left with my parents, I lost everything because of him and got nothing in return. I was soo lost in my thoughts that I didn't even knew that a drop fell from my eyes. I wiped it with the back of my hand and went inside the bathroom to take a shower. *****
After coming out of the shower I wore a pair of jeans and a half T-shirt and went downstairs to see harry coming out of the kitchen with two plates of pancakes in hand and two mugs of coffee "don't stand there, come here and sit down and have your breakfast, we are running late " he said and sat down on the chair and waited for me to join him
____________________
I'm so sorry I didn't update it for so long, what can I do? shit loads of exams ain't helping me and 9th grade here is pretty worse....I'm sorry again, if you guys decide not to vote for this chapter I understand but still I'll say plz vote and comment, love you 😘